Sweeps Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Easy Going, Fast paced, and Friendly envirnment
Janitor/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Minot AFBFebruary 3, 2014
A Typical day at work would involve getting brooms, mop/bucket, mop machine and a buff machine. Whom ever got to work first would sweep and the other person would follow behind with the mop machine. Mop up the left over wet spots after using the mop machine. After everything was dry we would buff the entire store and sweep the floors again. Then the same is done to the ware houses. We would help stock when needed. I learned alot about what goes on behind the scences of grocery stores.

Managament was fairly good along with my co workers. There was not many problems and both my co-workers and managers were very encouraging. There was not any hard parts to this job in my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers. Also, never knew how bad the floors would be in the winter. So it was also something new to do every night.
Pros
close to home and easy work.
Cons
night shift
Clean and efficient.
o Night-time Cleaner/Custodian (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2013
I came in after closing and was entrusted to do the job requirements independently. The primary tasks were to completely clean and sanitize the exercise machines, main work out area, and the locker rooms. In the locker rooms I would scrub and wash down the showers, stalls, and counters with sanitizing liquid.

I learned how to properly ensure clean and safe environments.

I worked alone.

The job required a detail-oriented mind frame to make sure every nook and cranny was taken care of.

The most enjoyable part was knowing that I was doing a positive thing to enhance the experience of customers during business hours.
Fun job
Sweeper (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCMay 29, 2015
Perform various tasks including moves, organizing, yard work, tutoring, taking care of elderly
Display flexibility and reliability in being available for last-minute scheduling
Move valuable property with great care, avoiding damages
this what i do on the normal
Building and Ground Worker (Former Employee) –  LAUSDFebruary 26, 2013
cleaning classroom sweeping and dust mopping cleaning and sanitation of restrooms graffitti removale and cleaning of assinged area and the changing of lights.
Pros
positive attitude
Cons
people pleasure
Good In-between Company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 13, 2014
Sweeps offers a lot of great networking to the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area
Pros
decent pay
Cons
not meant to be enough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sweeps. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3