SweetFrog Enterprises is looking for a local Community Outreach Coordinator. This position partners with the Corporate Marketing department as well as Regional/District and Store Managers to effectively build community partnerships.
- Manage relationships within the community such as school PTA’s, churches, charity foundations, and youth athletic groups
- Set up cross-promotions and school programs, for example: Spirit Night fundraisers.
- Involving SweetFrog in community-wide events, such as walks/runs, parades, fairs, etc.
- Knowledgeable in local marketing contacts and avenues
- Participate as a member of the Marketing team in developing and implementing marketing strategies to support the local store and company
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field and 1-2 years of community outreach or volunteer experience.
*This is a part time position