Seeking a stellar, tech-savvy SEO technician to join our fast growing team.
You will be responsible for overseeing and executing all Search Engine Optimization strategy, implementation and reporting for assigned clients, while operating under the direction and collaboration of our current Senior SEO Director. Our Senior SEO Director is a well-known expert in the space, consistently travels and presents at public and underground SEO seminars and workshops, and would love to have a seasoned SEO tech to work by his side, learn and expand skill sets, and assist in driving results for our clients.
If you are not excited about the science of search optimization & marketing, or do not get excited about seeing your work directly contribute to top rankings for your site or a clients site - then please do not respond to this opportunity. We need someone who is passionate about SEO and loves the challenge, and is willing to think outside of the box and go above and beyond to achieve results.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Search Engine Optimizing technician to supervise and drive results results for SEO clients. This person will be responsible for project managing the assign portion of our SEO division (we already have turn-key fulfillment systems, tools, team, and processes in place). Ability to oversee an entire SEO process using your skills and our robust systems is required. Training for our program will be provided - but you must show up with skills.
This is a challenging position, but you will be working directly with our current Senior SEO Director who has been developing and managing our SEO process and clients for years. You will be using many of our powerful in-house and 3rd party software programs, so there will be a learning curve. As our new Search Engine Optimization Technician you will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing natural and paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- SEO/Marketing Analysis of websites, account set-up
- Keyword research and development
- Competitive Analysis (on-page / off-page)
- On-page and off-page SEO copy writing
- Optimize titles, tags, headings, navigation, links
- Research and develop quality inbound links
- Understand social trends and how they affect the search engines
- Manage and oversee virtual and local seo teams.
- Achieve high rankings for targeted keywords
- Monitor, measure, and report progress
- Pursue training, be trained, learn from the best.
- Developing and implementing strategies to drive paid and organic search traffic to all client websites.
- Link building using content syndication software programs and platforms, both in-house and web-based.
- Link Analysis using 3rd party research tools, analyzing data sets, trends, and formulating strategy.
- Understanding client business models and creating an associated keyword expansion roadmap. Must work with Product Marketing team to develop relevant ads and landing-page content.
- Developing and executing keyword research for paid and organic traffic to maximize ROI.
- Creating unique strategies to optimize content, site structure and in-bound links.
- Discovering and creating opportunities for link building with authoritative websites.
- Advancing creative conversion strategies.
- Providing monthly reporting, including: search engine visibility, analytics, work performed for client and SEO Strategy for 30-90 days ahead.
- Managing vendors and coworkers on cross-agency projects.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing
- Executing paid Search Campaigns on Google, Bing and Yahoo, featuring hundreds & thousands of keywords.
- Continued evaluation and improvement of campaign effectiveness through bid-management, keyword analysis, geo-targeting and spend ratio.
- Remaining on the leading edge of new and emerging SEO/SEM trends/practices to implement new traffic-growth opportunities.
- Accurately setting client expectations.
- Regular SEO research and strategy development based on algorithm changes.
- Required training and education per the direction of Senior SEO staff.
- Assist, implement, test, and track any directive given
- Expand in skill, strategy, systemization, organization, and any area Senior SEO staff suggests.
Sounds like a lot of work! Good thing is we have an entire team that will be working with you and with you to make sure all this gets done. We are looking for someone who is willing to wear the Team Manager hat, but this is only possible if you have the chops ;) This is a very hands-on position. You'll have to roll up your sleeves, swim through keywords, website code, and data! But that's what successful internet marketers do.
The great thing about this position is that a strong majority of our processes have been fully systemized according to strict protocols for client relations, implementing initiatives, and managing processes.. So really all you need is to have the skills we require and a go-getter attitude void of any entitlement, arrogance, or "better than others" mindset. We will give you the people, tools, and resources you need to succeed.
We believe in incentives. We will be constantly setting goals for you that motivated you to work intelligently and reward you for your effort.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years direct SEO experience, managing paid and organic search programs for well-established clients. (reference required)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Business or Marketing Degree preferred.
- Some combination of the following certifications a plus: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Yahoo Ambassador, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces (i.e., Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics).
- Keen understanding of HTML, CSS, Site Design, Server Configuration, and all areas of website code as they relate to SEO.
- Aptitude in Paid Search and SEO tools (Paid and Free tools).
- Strong data analytics skills
- Advanced computer skills.
- Knowledge of micro and macro conversion concepts.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools.
- Strong project-management skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The drive to achieve results on every project.
- A self-motivated individual and consummate team player.
Conditions for Employment:
- Review and sign non-circumvention agreement as an employee
- Review and sign non-disclosure agreement as an employee
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: 60k-80k DOE
- Blue Shield Health
- Vacation/Sick Days after introductory period
Location: Epic. 2 steps from Starbucks, overlooking Huntington Harbor in beautiful Sunset Beach.
This is a full-time, at-will employment, in office job.
How to Apply
Respond to this by email, attach your resume with work and salary history (required)
Please include cover letter explaining exactly why you'd be a good fit for this position and what you like about SEO.