Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Crew Scheduler responsible to the Manager of Crew Resources for the development and coordination of pilot and flight attendant schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain current monthly crew schedules.
- Monitor monthly crew schedules for present and future flying which comply with 14 CFR’s and company policy.
- Coordinate with operations to ensure optimum utilization of crews during maintenance and/or weather irregularities.
- Coordinate with the Training Department to schedule required training events.
- Assist Crew Resources with crew hotel and flight reservations.
- Generate and audit monthly flight and duty times and reports for crewmembers.
- Maintain an impartial working relationship with all crewmembers.
- Track and monitor monthly overtime for crewmembers.
- Special projects as assigned by the Manager.
Required Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of Part 121 FAA Duty Time/Flight Time Regulation.
- Previous experience with crew schduling necessary.
- Previous experience with FOS is preferred but not necessary.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Computer Skills- Windows/Word/Excel/Access/Outlook.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Flexible schedule to include weekends, on-call and working longer than scheduled.
- English speaker with excellent verbal skills and phone communication skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume attached to ReInclude the position “Crew Scheduler” in the subject line. No phone calls please.