Based in Phoenix Arizona. Reports to the Manager of OCC. Provides Flight Planning, Weather Planning, and Logistical / Trip Coordination for Part 121 Aircraft and Flight Crews.
- FAA Dispatcher Certificate required.
- FAA Private Pilot Certificate or higher preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is required. Primarily 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask and be proactive in a fast paced changing environment.
- Team oriented self-starter.
- Decisive with the ability to work without constant supervision however, must be able to follow protocols and execute existing plans.
- Working knowledge of FOS operating system preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Navtech Flight Planning system preferred, but not required.
- Flight, Weather and Fuel Planning.
- Aircraft Performance Planning.
- Crew Coordination.
- Logistics Planning.
Qualified and interested candidates please send cover letter and resume, include the position “Flight Follower” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 12 months ago