Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Flight Mechanic responsible to the Director of Maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for properly performing all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures, for recording of all work performed, and assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature or initials.
- Notifies the DOM of any discrepancies or un-airworthy conditions found during the performance of work assigned.
- Notifies the DOM if any dispute arises with an Inspector.
- Notifies the DOM immediately about any conditions that would create a problem relating to parts, materials, airworthiness or workmanship.
- Must possess sufficient hand tools to perform his/her duties as a mechanic.
- When directed he/she will attend any maintenance training program the Company may establish.
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems.
- Responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time.
Qualifications / Experience
- Hold a current/valid mechanic certificate with Airframe and Powerplant rating.
- Boeing 737 and/or 767 experience required.
- Willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
- Willing to be away from home for up to 20 days a month.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume. Include the position “Flight Mechanic” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 14 months ago