Airline | Phoenix, AZ United States
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Controller for the Maintenance department based in our Phoenix Arizona Headquarters
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- Hold a current valid FAA mechanic certificate with Airframe and Power plant rating.
- Advance communication skills.
- English speaker with excellent verbal skills.
- Capability to initiate corrective action regarding aircraft maintenance issues.
- Capability to assist and direct line Maintenance and Flight Mechanics in Troubleshooting and technical diagnosis in AOG situation.
- Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work).
- Must agree to take and successfully pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, and must be willing to submit to random drug/alcohol testing.
- Must agree to a 10-year background history.
- Must be willing to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona at your own expense.
- 7 years hands on experienced on B-737-400 as flight or ground maintenance technical trouble shooter.
- Experienced FAR 121 operation if preferred.
- At Least one year experience as a Maintenance Controller preferred.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to manager of Maintenance Control and Technical Services
- Arranges for unscheduled maintenance to be completed.
- Informs all departments affected by an out of service aircraft.
- Acts as the liaison with contractual repair facilities to ensure timely completion of maintenance activities.
- Coordinates with the DOM and DQC ensuring any required maintenance records for finished maintenance is in accordance with Company and FAA requirements.
- Assist the DOM in completion of the Mechanical Interruption Summary.
- Documents ongoing maintenance status in the Flight Operations System database.
- Keeps the DOM and DQC informed of any unusual maintenance circumstances.
- Coordinates any maintenance activities with oncoming Maintenance Controller.
- Assist with various Maintenance projects
About Swift Air
Swift Air LLC was founded in 2000 and is focused on safe, reliable transportation of first class aircraft for the sports, entertainment, and business segments including heads of state, high net worth individuals, celebrities, and music tours. Swift Air LLC is an international carrier with Worldwide Operating authority operating B737 aircraft.
Our focus is providing our customers with superior service, value and safety in the manner that best fits their needs. We have been recognized, and carry the highest ratings available, by independent industry rating organizations for our compliance with the highest standards of safety and operations. Our focus on training, safety and service allow us to provide our customers with the best possible service available.
How to Apply
Please send an email with your cover letter and resume
Include the position in the subject line. No phone calls please.