Swift Oil and Gas Employee Reviews

good company
hes field safety and permit auditor (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSAugust 9, 2014
worked for swift 3 occasions, all good
started early, 10 to 12 hrs a day. gt to know the contractors, many by names.worked on our own, chevron available if needed.all team players. walking on uneven ground and shells just a part of new construction.seeing this plant come out of the ground and makeing many new friends.
No benefits good salary
Operations Rep (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula Ms. Chevron RefineryMarch 10, 2014
Typically 10 hour workday. I have been able to better cooridnate a major capital project.The hardest part of the job was to stay under budget and on time due to unforseen weather delays. I really enjoyed working with the contractors on the job and being able to aquaint them with IFO as well as Zero is attainable mode of operation.
Pros
good salary
Cons
lack of benefits
Temporary Job due to BP oil Spill
Demobilization Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLMay 23, 2012
I made sure that we someone/equipment was let go that they left the property. Work with the IT person to get back any Computers that were company property. Also, did Excel Sheets on what Equipment was still on the property, and which Equipment was let go
Pros
free lunches everyday and great pay

4.8