Swift Worldwide Resources Employee Reviews in United States

Professional group
Payables Service Analyst, BP E&P (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2016
I was recruited by Swift Worldwide Resources
All the associates I dealt with were professional and courteous
Would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking contract or
permanent employment.

BP's atmosphere was professional and management was concerned about all employees, permanent or contract. I missed the team work and training. Great office camaraderie.
Pros
Give aways annually, great happy hours and holiday parties
Project was outstanding
Project Controls Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2016
The project I worked on was an outstanding place to work. Management was tuned into what was going on, employees were listened to and their positions considered, and we had the right tools at hand to do the work. All in all a great place to be.
Pros
Compensation, management involvement
Cons
Good Company to work for!
Manager of Document Control - Chevron (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 7, 2016
I have been an employee of Swift for going on four years, and like ever contract company I have had my issues however they always do what they can to make things right between their employees and themselves!
Very Limited
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INMarch 24, 2016
This is only for contracted work. They do not have permanent positions nor advancement. If you are looking for permanent employment, this company is not for you.
Pros
Job
Cons
Not permanent
Great Company to work for
Handover Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuparuk AlaskaMarch 31, 2016
Everyone at swift was great to work for/with. The management team was very nice and always on top of things. I Would definitely work with/for them again!
they let you do your job
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2016
start the day meeting the crew going over JSA and what the crews will be doing making sure all permits are in order would like paid vacation insureance is good
Pros
very good pay
Cons
no time off with pay
Great People at Swift!
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hackberry, LAApril 8, 2016
Got the chance to work on a great project. Met really good people! Got the chance to work with really knowledgeable people.
Swift
what error handler (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasFebruary 3, 2016
Do not work for this company they lie a lot they never do what they say ! they don't pay shift differential and they don't pay holiday pay the terrible company to work for
Worst.
Payroll & Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 28, 2015
This job would be great for you if you look like Barbie. Looks outweigh management's decisions on your career here. If you work hard, you'll be rewarded with more and more work eliminating your personal life.
Overall, a pretty good place to work.
QA/QC Inspector III (Current Employee) –  Pecos, TXAugust 9, 2015
A typical day at work includes long hours in the really hot / really cold weather conditions. I have learned it's not what you say, but HOW you say it! I have to say I have had the pleasure of working for some really good managers. Some of my co-workers are really good people and very knowledgeable as well. sometimes the hardest part of my job is looking past certain personalities and getting everyone on the same page. Teaching people the right way to perform a task and why we perform a task a certain way.
Pros
14 on 14 off!
Cons
N/A
good company
Facility Operator (Former Employee) –  Cotulla TXSeptember 24, 2015
they hired me on September 1st and laid me off September 24th
poor job life and life balance. They didn't really show me how to use computers, like me I have never really used computers before and the really didn't want to show me how to use it, they just left me to learn on my own.
Pros
Cons
no help
Productive well balanced office environment
Sr. PSCM Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 24, 2015
Demanding, but relaxed work place. Management and company were always willing and providing further information to assist in making the process better. The procedures in place were helpful in all aspects of the job.
Fun Enviornment
Recruitment Consultant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2015
Great place to start work and get your foot into the oil and gas door. Young working culture with a lot of people you can relate to. Management was decent but a lot of turnover as well.
Great office enviornment
PSCM Specialist/Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Anhorage, AlaskaAugust 11, 2015
Had great people to work around. Very good benefits and compensations. The only bad thing was it was on a year contract and you never know when the client wont renew the contract.
Great Company
Lead Pipe Designer/Field Engineering Tech (Current Employee) –  Seminole, TXJuly 20, 2015
Always learning and gaining useful experience. Assistance is always given when needed. Always supported by my managers. Work together to develop the best solution.
Great recruiting agency to work for
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2015
For the past 3 years I really enjoyed working for Swift Worldwide Resources, the personnel is great to work with.

I hope to work with Swift's clients in the future.
Pros
Holiday get togethers, great benifits
Cons
I couldn't find any
Great Culture
Retention Director (US) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 17, 2015
Swift Worldwide Resources offers the best of both worlds as it relates to structure and independence. Management provides you with guidance and freedom map out your career path. You will be held accountable for your performance, however there are many tools for success that are afforded to you.
Fun Workplace
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston TXApril 17, 2015
The recruiters are very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff at Swift really do care about their employees job satisfaction and work hard to put the right person in the right place.
Pros
Lots of placement oportunities
Cons
Contract positions
Company does nothing to help employees
Project Information Management Lead (Current Employee) –  Whiting InApril 10, 2014
This is hands down one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. They have screwed up my taxes over and over again.

Also, the work environment is awful, yellow drinking water and they will not provide clean drinking water. I never see any of the office staff since they do not bother to come out to check on things.

Overall, it just does not seem like they know what they are doing.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
no vacation days, inexperienced people working office/payroll, does not advocate for employees
great job
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAMarch 20, 2013
• Championing and leading efforts to continuously improve workflows for processes, systems, programs and projects.
• Optimizing oil and gas production operations by driving strategic planning, resource allocations, and scheduling focused on improving workforce performance, time efficiency, and budget control.
• Ensuring land-based and offshore operations were efficient, safe, compliant, and profitable

Swift Worldwide Resources Reviews by Location