Ensure that bi-weekly payroll for over 300+ contractors in is processed in a timely and accurate manner
• Analyze, compute, enter, review, edit and document individual transactions related to wages, deductions, and taxes to include, but not limited to: new hires, direct hires, salary actions (individual and annual merit increases, rate changes, and tier changes),transfers/reorganizations, employee changes, timesheets, completion bonus payments, and terminations in SPA and ADP
• Coordinate the billing functions of each geographic location by communicating regularly with each sites’ sales, management and billing coordinators, if present at that location
• Review and audit master file and pay data entries, YTD totals, and file amendments as well as maintain accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll accounts
• Check non-exempt personnel time sheets utilizing an electronic time and attendance software product for compliance with policy, state and regulatory requirements
• Awarded payroll excellence for accuracy three consecutive quarters 2014
• Assisted in revamping the new hire process, which was implemented company wide.