Swift Worldwide Resources Employee Reviews

Excelent Company
HES Advisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2017
Swift Worldwide Resources is a very good company, they care about their employees and the management is very good in communicate with employees. Strongly recommended.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Supportive management with easy access.
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Malongo, AngolaJuly 12, 2017
Worked 28/28 rotation so time off was no issue. Found management available and ready to assist with any concerns that was presented to them. Would have continued to work with them but they left Angola and expats were forced to find another contractor to continue working in Angola.
Pros
Very friendly and accessable management with the best interest of employees in mind.
Cons
Never had issues to resolve.
Contracted to BP Alaska
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  North Slope, AKMay 11, 2017
Category Manager for GOO Procurement. Negotiate and process third party contracts, evaluate contract performance, and review contraction options for renewal.
Pros
Working with esteem peers in the procurement profession
Cons
Stability of job in the Alaska Oil Industry
Good
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEMay 9, 2017
Was a good place to work.their was lots of advancement opportunities,their was more than adequate benefits.I received awsome training from my upper management.
Pros
Benefits. Advancement.
Cons
Location. Long shifts.
Awesome company
Visa &Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2017
I luv this company. I was laid off due to the oil highs and lows. I would go back if they asked to. Very good environment to work in and Mangment is nothing but the best.
Chevron Payroll and Administration (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 2, 2016
Ensure that bi-weekly payroll for over 300+ contractors in is processed in a timely and accurate manner
• Analyze, compute, enter, review, edit and document individual transactions related to wages, deductions, and taxes to include, but not limited to: new hires, direct hires, salary actions (individual and annual merit increases, rate changes, and tier changes),transfers/reorganizations, employee changes, timesheets, completion bonus payments, and terminations in SPA and ADP
• Coordinate the billing functions of each geographic location by communicating regularly with each sites’ sales, management and billing coordinators, if present at that location
• Review and audit master file and pay data entries, YTD totals, and file amendments as well as maintain accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll accounts
• Check non-exempt personnel time sheets utilizing an electronic time and attendance software product for compliance with policy, state and regulatory requirements
• Awarded payroll excellence for accuracy three consecutive quarters 2014
• Assisted in revamping the new hire process, which was implemented company wide.
Project was outstanding
Project Controls Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2016
The project I worked on was an outstanding place to work. Management was tuned into what was going on, employees were listened to and their positions considered, and we had the right tools at hand to do the work. All in all a great place to be.
Pros
Compensation, management involvement
Cons
A great company to start your career with tons of opportunity to receive experience in different positions.
Payroll and Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INJuly 13, 2016
Payroll and invoicing was the base of my day to day actions but every day was different with different issues that needed to be addressed and fixed immediately. I learned all different areas of business and at a fast pace. I loved my co-workers and teamwork was a necessity in order to overcome huge obsticles which were constant. The hardest part of my job was that the issues that came across were new and the company didn't have the experience to resolve them; so it was up to me to address the issue and come up with solutions to prevent reoccurring issues.I enjoyed fixing and the feeling of accomplishing great work.
Pros
great experience
Cons
A lot of demanding hours
Great People at Swift!
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hackberry, LAApril 8, 2016
Got the chance to work on a great project. Met really good people! Got the chance to work with really knowledgeable people.
Great Company to work for
Handover Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuparuk AlaskaMarch 31, 2016
Everyone at swift was great to work for/with. The management team was very nice and always on top of things. I Would definitely work with/for them again!
Very Limited
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INMarch 24, 2016
This is only for contracted work. They do not have permanent positions nor advancement. If you are looking for permanent employment, this company is not for you.
Pros
Job
Cons
Not permanent
Professional group
Payables Service Analyst, BP E&P (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2016
I was recruited by Swift Worldwide Resources
All the associates I dealt with were professional and courteous
Would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking contract or
permanent employment.

BP's atmosphere was professional and management was concerned about all employees, permanent or contract. I missed the team work and training. Great office camaraderie.
Pros
Give aways annually, great happy hours and holiday parties
Cons
Good Company to work for!
Manager of Document Control - Chevron (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 7, 2016
I have been an employee of Swift for going on four years, and like ever contract company I have had my issues however they always do what they can to make things right between their employees and themselves!
Swift
what error handler (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasFebruary 3, 2016
Do not work for this company they lie a lot they never do what they say ! they don't pay shift differential and they don't pay holiday pay the terrible company to work for
Pros
they let you do your job
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2016
start the day meeting the crew going over JSA and what the crews will be doing making sure all permits are in order would like paid vacation insureance is good
Pros
very good pay
Cons
no time off with pay
Worst.
Payroll & Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 28, 2015
This job would be great for you if you look like Barbie. Looks outweigh management's decisions on your career here. If you work hard, you'll be rewarded with more and more work eliminating your personal life.
Fun Enviornment
Recruitment Consultant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2015
Great place to start work and get your foot into the oil and gas door. Young working culture with a lot of people you can relate to. Management was decent but a lot of turnover as well.
good company
Facility Operator (Former Employee) –  Cotulla TXSeptember 24, 2015
they hired me on September 1st and laid me off September 24th
poor job life and life balance. They didn't really show me how to use computers, like me I have never really used computers before and the really didn't want to show me how to use it, they just left me to learn on my own.
Pros
Cons
no help
Productive well balanced office environment
Sr. PSCM Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 24, 2015
Demanding, but relaxed work place. Management and company were always willing and providing further information to assist in making the process better. The procedures in place were helpful in all aspects of the job.
Great office enviornment
PSCM Specialist/Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Anhorage, AlaskaAugust 11, 2015
Had great people to work around. Very good benefits and compensations. The only bad thing was it was on a year contract and you never know when the client wont renew the contract.