General Job Duties/Responsibilities:
Swiftpage’s creative services division seeks a creative services associate to assist with account services including a-la-carte/full service design and email marketing services. Ideal candidate is someone that is a strong self-starter with the ability to develop high quality designs that enhance the customer experience and positioning in the market place with little direction. Position requires extensive organization skills with ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and never miss deadlines. Candidate must have HTML email design and coding experience and be able to effectively communicate best design and email marketing practices to clients using a telephone and screen sharing software.
- Manage multiple client based projects. This includes but not limited to working with sales agents and end users on quotes, design specs, inquiries, questions, and revisions.
- Design and code HTML email templates as well as other custom design work per client specifications with best practices in mind
- Schedule and fulfill email marketing and design phone consultation appointments including pre/post campaign communication
- Must be able to guide the customer if they are unsure of what design layout/look/feel they want to accomplish
- Other duties and design tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of practical experience in small business marketing including design and positioning
- 2+ years email marketing experience
- Effectively and professionally communicate verbally and in writing with clients and team members
- Extensive knowledge about email clients and how different types of design and coding options work and are supported (or not) indifferent clients including cross-browser compatibility and discrepancies in email-client HTML rendering
- Strong grasp of design concepts and how to apply them to email, web, print, and other projects including best practices, terms, and general guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be a self-starter but also a strong team player
- Skilled in HTML, CSS, and software design skills include Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Positive attitude and must have a strong, initiative based work ethic
- Print, direct mail, and copywriting experience a plus
Reports to: Creative Services Manager
Title: Creative Services Associate
Hourly Range: $17.00 - $23.00
Swiftpage provides digital marketing and CRM solutions that help businesses grow.
Email marketing, social media marketing, contact...