SwiftPage Employee Reviews

Great working environment and a learning platform
Tech Support Specialist/Translator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 19, 2013
A lively environment where learning was fun and where I advanced both in my interpersonal and professional skills thanks to a great working environment and a number of relevant training courses, when needed; Swiftpage not only welcomed our feedback, but even encouraged it.
Pros
Training opportunities; excellent relationship with management and engineering.
Cons
Their location was hard to reach
Excellent work environment where your ideas are actually listened to.
Tech Support Specialist/Translator (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 19, 2013
It was a pleasure working for Swiftpage; my job was Technical Support for European and United States end-user; but I often was given opportunities to explore or develop other skills; sometimes I found myself translating documents for the upcoming Spanish contract, or testing the product for bugs; I was also given the ability to manage myself, with very little generic guidelines.

I feel that Swiftpage has helped me enormously to grow professional and personally.
Pros
Great work environment, managers who listen, demanding technical position
Cons
The location was far away from the shops.
Interesting product, flexible, relaxed environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 28, 2013
Swiftpage was a great place to work. Everyone there made you feel like part of the family. I am grateful for the time I was employed at Swiftpage. The work was challenging and rewarding. I enjoyed the startup feel to the company. The team of engineers were a good fit of different technological expertise and personalities that worked well together and worked very hard to meet delivery deadlines.
Pros
flexible, telecommute, foosball
Cons
expensive insurance
Great poisitive and laid back company
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 12, 2015
Extremely sales and marketing oriented. Must have a go get it and all the time positive vibes type of attitude to be succesful there!
Culture is everything
HR GENERALIST (Current Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoOctober 1, 2014
This company is absolutely amazing. They pride themselves on culture and they act on it. The people and culture are what make this company thrive.
Pros
Flexibility and the people
Not a good company
Bilingual Customer Care and Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 11, 2012
This company had no structure, managment did not know how to run things. Had a high turn over due to the no structure.

Want to know more about SwiftPage?

Ask a question