SwiftPage

SwiftPage Employer Reviews

Excellent work environment where your ideas are actually listened to.
Tech Support Specialist/Translator (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 19, 2013
Pros: great work environment, managers who listen, demanding technical position
Cons: the location was far away from the shops.
It was a pleasure working for Swiftpage; my job was Technical Support for European and United States end-user; but I often was given opportunities to explore or develop other skills; sometimes I found myself translating documents for the upcoming Spanish contract, or testing the product for bugs; I was also given the ability to manage myself, with very – more... little generic guidelines.

I feel that Swiftpage has helped me enormously to grow professional and personally. – less
Great working environment and a learning platform
Tech Support Specialist/Translator (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 19, 2013
Pros: training opportunities; excellent relationship with management and engineering.
Cons: their location was hard to reach
A lively environment where learning was fun and where I advanced both in my interpersonal and professional skills thanks to a great working environment and a number of relevant training courses, when needed; Swiftpage not only welcomed our feedback, but even encouraged it.
Interesting product, flexible, relaxed environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 28, 2013
Pros: flexible, telecommute, foosball
Cons: expensive insurance
Swiftpage was a great place to work. Everyone there made you feel like part of the family. I am grateful for the time I was employed at Swiftpage. The work was challenging and rewarding. I enjoyed the startup feel to the company. The team of engineers were a good fit of different technological expertise and personalities that worked well together and – more... worked very hard to meet delivery deadlines. – less
Not a good company
Bilingual Customer Care and Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Englewood, COJuly 11, 2012
This company had no structure, managment did not know how to run things. Had a high turn over due to the no structure.

About SwiftPage

Swiftpages provides great value websites to small business – More from ZoomInfo »