This fashion retailer is all about Designer ladies swimwear. Swim ‘n Sport focuses on sophisticated fashions for the fashion forward lady.
You must have a passion for fashion, an understanding of current fashion trends and the ability to connect with our fashion-conscious clientele.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieve personal sales standards and statistical goals
- Achieve store’s sales standards and statistical goals
- Lead and inspire a customer service culture by recognizing and rewarding team
- Participate in productive management and team meetings
- Recruit and hire top talent to meet the store and company needs.
- Provide feedback through ongoing training, coaching, counseling, assessments and setting challenging goals to improve employee performance through effective use of development plans.
- Manage all visual standards in the store, including merchandise presentation, lighting and general maintenance.
- Achieve store shrink goals and maintain all operational standards
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, manage payroll matrix. and all controllable expenses
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store, supervisors and corporate office.
- Help solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency and productivity.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Retail Management Experience REQUIRED( a minimum of 3 years of retail management experience )
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends”
Swim n Sport was founded in 1954 and has stores in most regional malls nationwide
This is a full time position that offers a full benefit package that includes, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance and many more optional benefits. Company observed holiday pay, direct deposit and PAID TIME OFF.
Company was established in 1954 check out www.swimnsport.com for more information or facebook/swimnsport
Indeed - 11 months ago