Job Requirements for Front End Web Developer:
- 3+ yrs exp in UI/UX Developer/user interface design, usability.
- Web Developer will work with End Users to develop wireframes, mock-ups, detailed visual designs, and graphics for web-based interfaces
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining secure code in the user interface tier of the application;
- Estimate development efforts and enter estimates into Agile project tracking tool.
- Provide daily updates to your progress within the tracking tool.
- Follow Agile and ATDD methodologies on all development projects, including Release Planning, automated testing, and regular iteration reports.
- Troubleshoot and remedy programming bugs and errors as documented and prioritized.
- Evaluate new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities into the platform.
- Proven ability to write clean, consistent, W3C/508 compliant code
- Understanding of standard web security protocols and procedures
- Cross browser development experience targeting popular internet browser technologies including MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Google Chrome.
- Proficient in HTML 5, hand coding HTML 5 skills.
- Use of complex 3rd party controls
- Tablet and Smart Phone UI development experience (IOS and Android)
- Ability to Develop and maintain mobile applications in Objective C is a plus
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with user interface design, usability and accessibility concepts
Indeed - 6 months ago