Swisslog

Swisslog Employer Reviews

Fast pace, busy place to work, but fun and enjoyable people to be around.
Senior Design Analyst - Project manager (Current Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILOctober 25, 2013
Swisslog is a great place to work and to grow as an employee. Swisslog has a hands off managerial style that allows flexible hours and this works great for many of the employees in the regional offices. However, you must be a self-starter and must be self-disciplined to succeed.
Excellent company to work for
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Orange, CAOctober 23, 2013
I had a great job, working with great people, and great customers
An interesting place to work
Incident Response Engineer (Current Employee), VirginiaMarch 27, 2013
This was an interesting place to work. The clients were great.
Great work place with great co-workers.
Pipe-Fitter/Welder (Former Employee), COMarch 20, 2013
Pros: great pay.
Cons: no paid holidays.
My duties including the following: laid out, assembled, installed, and maintained pipe systems, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems, applied knowledge of system operation, and followed blueprints. Inspected work sites to determine – more... presence of obstructions and to ascertain that holes cut for pipe would not cause structural weakness. Cut pipe using saws, pipe cutter, hammer and chisel, cutting torch, and pipe cutting machines; threaded pipe using pipe threading machine, bended pipe using pipe bending tools and pipe bending machine. Connected pipes, using threaded, caulked, soldered, brazed, fused, or cemented joints, and hand tools. Installed and maintained hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment, such as pumps and cylinders, using hand tools. Installed and maintained refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, including compressors, pumps, meters, pneumatic and hydraulic controls, and piping, using hand tools and power tools, and followed specifications and blueprints; soldered and brazing of copper pipes. I also ran laws, fork lifts, signaled cranes and other equipment. Each day consisted of different objectves in which I had to complete. My co-workers were great to work with and we helped each other complete our daily tasks. The hardest part of the job was knowing when the job was complete, we would have to wait for another job.
I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping others complete there tasks. – less
Transport automatisé
Transition - Directeur de la réalisation (Former Employee), PARISDecember 17, 2013
L'automatisation des transports dans les hôpitaux est un sujet d'avenir, mais d'une complexité rare