Swrve is a hot growing start-up with offices in San Francisco and Dublin and we're hiring. We're a venture backed mobile marketing platform that's looking for top talent to grow our SaaS platform business. We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Senior Sales Executive with a passion for the mobile app market combined with a desire to close business. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced SaaS sales professional to be at the center of the booming app market. Swrve's Sales Executives are responsible for developing and closing new customers in the games, gambling, publishing and m-commerce app market.
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers for Swrve's entire suite of solutions.
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Sell the Swrve vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives.
- Coordinate and work with extended team members.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Account Management, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build a sustainable and predictable book of business
- Report to VP Worldwide Sales
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of on-quota performance or above
- B2B software applications sales experience; SaaS, CRM, SFA, and digital marketing software sales experience a plus
- Background in mobile analytics, monetization or digital marketing experience desired
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to medium to large organizations
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four year university/college degree required
Perks & Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we provide great health benefits, help with the cost of commuting, take care of your computer needs, and a lot more. We run an annual all hands trip somewhere cool, oh, and we like to wind down the week with a cold beer every Friday.