Sycuan Casino Employee Review

View all Sycuan Casino reviews

Great workplace on the Casino floor for students while attending school, not so great of a workplace for Administrative employees.
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CaMay 8, 2014
My typical day at work began with reviewing hours worked for Human Resources department for the prior day. Then I would review documents for benefit changes (adding/dropping dependents, new enrollments, cancelations), then approve changes and send to third party administrator. I would conduct the insurance portion of new hire orientation and assist with benefits enrollments. I would run reports for health insurance, employee assistance program, and life insurance bills, audit, and assure payments were made in a timely manner to appropriate companies. I would coordinate vendor visits and schedules and assure they were paid accordingly and in a timely manner. I would answer all employee questions regarding benefits, life insurance, and 401(k). I would do data entry for all enrollments and changes for 401(k) and Met Life Home/Auto/Pet Insurance changes. I would coordinate annual open enrollment period for all benefits offered. I would coordinate and make arrangements for annual employee recognition events. I did a lot of my previous supervisors job along with everything on my job description.

I had amazing co-workers for the most part.

There really wasn't anything hard about my job duties other that dealing with a supervisor who didn't supervise or give any relevant feedback.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being extremely reliable and providing excellent service to the employees and departments I dealt with on a daily basis.
Pros
Fun place to work, discounted lunches, friendly employees
Cons
Bad management

Other Sycuan Casino Employee Reviews

Wonderful associates working together in a culturally diverse environment.
Sales and Entertainment Manager (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Very culturally diverse work environment. Excellent customer service throughout the company. They take good care of their employees with excellent pay, benefits and training opportunities. If you like to multi-task, this is the place for you. Wonderful associates.
Buffet Attendant (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAJanuary 25, 2018
Great place to work. Excellent benefits. Good hours. Great people. Don’t have any complaints. Just a really cool place to work. 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sycuan Casino. Our community is ready to answer.

Sycuan Casino Reviews by Location