Sylvan Grove Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Amazing
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAMarch 31, 2014
Sylvan Grove Hospital knows the true meaning of teamwork and compassion for others
Pros
Excellent place to work
Cons
A great small hospital
Phlebotomist and Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAMarch 30, 2014
I loved the time I spent working at this Hospital, the other people were great, the patients were a blessing to come in contact with, I really enjoy helping other to feel comfortable when they are not at their best...
Pros
Great Staff
I learn something new everyday, and I get to help make people happy when they are down.
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Jackson GaJanuary 28, 2014
I have a busy day of admitting patients, collection payments and verifing insurances, but I enjoy it. I learn to never panic and go with the flow.My supervisor is a great person and helps in any way she can. I love everyone I work with. Everyone is always there for you. The hardest part of the job is when I lose a patient and having to see the pain in the families heart. The most enjoyable part is being able to help someone.

Want to know more about Sylvan Grove Hospital?

Ask a question