Sylvan Grove Hospital Employee Review

View all Sylvan Grove Hospital reviews

I learn something new everyday, and I get to help make people happy when they are down.
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Jackson GaJanuary 28, 2014
I have a busy day of admitting patients, collection payments and verifing insurances, but I enjoy it. I learn to never panic and go with the flow.My supervisor is a great person and helps in any way she can. I love everyone I work with. Everyone is always there for you. The hardest part of the job is when I lose a patient and having to see the pain in the families heart. The most enjoyable part is being able to help someone.

Other Sylvan Grove Hospital Employee Reviews

The coworkers and patients made working here enjoyable
Admissions Business Office Personnel (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAAugust 28, 2017
My role took on many turns in this small hospital. I began working emergency admissions, which led to switchboard and working business office and billing. I aided patients with account questions and processed insurance information which included precertification for inpatient care. I ended in working the clinical area where I maintained patient medical records, I continued to aid patients in resolving billing issues and accepted payments, prepared bank deposits and bank delivery.
Pros
Working with the patients
Cons
patient death, management changes
good place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Locust Grove, GAJuly 17, 2014
nothing bad to say, always have functions and food for employees.