Sylvan Learning is the industry leader in providing supplemental education to children in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. With over 30 successful years in the business, we guarantee positive educational results every step of the way. Our passionate instructors are certified, and our expert approach is personal and prescriptive, with each individual child's needs in mind. Our talented employees experience daily the impact they make. We're an organization that prides itself in instilling knowledge and confidence in each customer we benefit! Join us, and be inspired!
As a Director, you will utilize your talents to manage the day-to-day operations of our Learning Center, including responsibility over P&L controls, hiring staff, and optimizing the sales process, the curriculum delivery, and the marketing activities to schools and surrounding community.
As a successful Director, you will:
Grow the Center:
- Direct the sales process of new and potential enrollments, including successfully handling initial inquiries from parents as well as consultations and conferences with parents.
- Engage in marketing activities to increase awareness of our Sylvan Learning in your region.
- Monitor and track Center performance, revenues, expenses, and fee collection.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with teachers, educational specialists and other school administrators and parent/teacher organizations.
Manage & Train:
- Select, train, and manage Center employees (instructors, Director(s) of Education, and other Center staff).
- Effectively lead center staff meetings with all FT employees; motivate and continually develop Center staff.
- Demonstrate and uphold a high level of staff morale and spirit; ensure the professional appearance of your center
- Teacher certification with three years teaching experience. Position includes some teaching hours.
- Three+ years of related experience (sales and marketing), with a strong focus on customer service is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication and persuasive skills, and the ability to build relationships.·Ability to calculate figures and amounts, analyze/interpret business reports and statistics, and write reports and business correspondence.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work evening hours, and Saturdays.
Indeed - 22 months ago
For Educate, the name says it all. Its portfolio of companies features Sylvan Learning Center, which offers tutoring to students in pre-K...