Summary: SymQuest Group, Inc. is looking for experienced professionals to join our growing team. We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse/Delivery Specialist at our Westbrook, ME location. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in a fast-paced industry. Candidates must be technically proficient, excited about technology, self-motivated, and enjoy serving others.
Goals and Responsibilities:
- Deliver and pick-up all equipment and accessories and support sales and service with installation as scheduled to meet client commitments.
- Greet Clients with a positive and professional attitude;
- Maintain a detailed driver’s log and perform daily vehicle inspections to ensure safe trucking operations and to meet Department of Transportation (“DOT”) requirements;
- Maintain a clean driving record as required by DOT;
- Load and unload the delivery vehicles to ensure the safe handling of all equipment;
- Responsible for bringing back all unused toner when performing a machine pick up;
- Adhere to company and OSHA policy on Safety to prevent accident and injury;
- Manage the use, proactive maintenance, and repair of SymQuest Delivery Vehicles;
- Breakdown, dispose of cardboard and packing materials associated with product;
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized warehouse;
- Maintain used equipment spreadsheets for future disposition.
- Assist Inventory/Warehouse Administrator in fulfilling Client toner orders;
- Assist Inventory/Warehouse Administrator in receiving inventory from vendors
- Assist in facilities requests (moving furniture, replacing light bulbs etc.) as needed;
- Accept and participate in SymQuest-provided training; and proactively make recommendations to manager for process improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
- Driving and Installing Equipment
- Maintaining used equipment dispositions
- Assist Inventory/Warehouse Administrator
- Previous truck driving experience
- Previous experience moving heavy equipment experience with stair-climber a plus
- Computer experience required
Indeed - 2 years ago
Founded in 1996, SymQuest designs, installs, and supports business technologies that handle the information flow of electronic and physical...