Pros: hard working capability to work under pressure or critical conditions
• Experienced in setting of High Availability and setting up of SOA Clusters
• Configured DB Adapter for querying the data from CDH and configured JMS Adapter to publish the queried messages to the topics/queues.
• Maintain all configuration files, including: logs, security, all types of adapters, endpointconnections, data sources and connection pools, – more... build, deployment, environment files, etc
• Customized EBM schemas of customers for the data exchange between CDH and SFDC System used these customized schemas in the BPEL Transformation to transform SFDC data into CDH acceptable format.
• Used ANT to Build and deploy Applications.
• Configured and deployed Database adapter and File adapter into SOA 11g root.
• Created Datasources, Target pools, configured JMS target Modules.
• Created read-only domains and users for least access.
• Created java program to recovery the instances from manual recovery Queue.
• Created Disk monitoring script for monitoring the file system space in Linux box.
• Extensively used File adapter for logging Runtime faults like (remote and binding faults)
• Created UNIX and PERL script for automate deployment of BPEL process and automatic replacement of host names and port numbers from one environment to another environment
• Created various SQL scripts for creating tables, synonyms, indexes etc.
• Set up Managed server domains and configured BPEL / Mediator/ database properties in EM console for Better performance and fast transaction.
• Extensively used JMS adaptor to Produce and consume the messages.Created JMS Queues, JMS Topics.
• Define performance criteria and monitor to identify opportunities, and tune to improve application
• Performance, throughput, scalability and stabilityTune memory, heap and JVM settings to increase the application’s performance. – less