Title: Classic ASP Web Developer Programmer
Location: Hawthorne, CA
Tax term: FULLTIME
The ASP Web Developer will be responsible for, but not limited in scope to, the design, development, testing, maintenance, reporting, documenting and support of all company websites and web applications. Other responsibilities of the position include providing comprehensive integrated solutions for the successful evolution of web applications, systems and next generation development.
This is a full time position requiring the new hire to be in the Los Angeles office.
- Design, develop and deploy websites and web based applications with emphasis on security, performance and search engine optimization
- Integrate new technologies and website trends into existing websites
- Writing, maintaining, troubleshooting, deploying and documenting website code
- Design, build and create MS-SQL database table structures including stored procedures, views, functions, etc.
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot SQL database/query issues as needed
- Performance monitoring, updating, tuning of SQL database backend
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Classic ASP is an absolute must.
- Knowledge and experience in developing in DOT.NET (VB) web development.
- Knowledge and experience in developing with Java Script, J-Query, HTML 5 and CSS.
- 2 - 5 years experience with web development
- Extensive knowledge and experience with MS-SQL (stored procedures, functions, etc.)
- Experience with developing web applications, portals, database systems, eCommerce, web services very helpful
- Knowledge of PHP, and Visual Basic is a plus.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
About Zaharoni Industries
Zaharoni Industries is a multi-national consulting firm, headquartered in Southern California, that specializes in three diverse industries: construction, golf-related distribution and electronic components. Providing guidance for retail and wholesale offices in China, Mexico, Austria and across the United States, Zaharoni Industries covers virtually limitless markets with a wide array of brand name products. Approaching its 30th year of business under CEO Isaac Zaharoni, Zaharoni Industries’ diverse product mix has allowed it to withstand the continuously changing business landscape by swiftly altering its focus to meet the latest needs of the market.
Founded in 1998 Symmetry Electronics is a technical distributor specializing in semiconductors and modules used in the Wireless,...