Symmons Industries is seeking an Assistant Product Marketing Manager who will assist in the development and implementation of our Commercial and Custom Business Plans. The Assistant Product Marketing Manager will work closely with engineering, sales, customer service, marketing and operations to help bring world class products and programs to market to satisfy our customer needs.
- New product development
- Marketing / Product specifications and support programs
- Drive projects, products and programs from beginning to end including strategic development, financial analysis/feasibility, execution and post launch reviews
- Coordinate new product launch activates including but not limited to replacement parts, displays, launch kits, displays and signage.
- Create and maintain competitive cross reference library
- Compile and disseminate competitive program intelligence
- Create and distribute marketing collateral to promote sales programs, product information and industry trends
- Review, update and maintain product content on public and internal Websites – images, spec sheets, etc.
- Assist in the development and execution of:
- Initial Item/SKU set-up
- Sales/marketing programs, special promotions, new product announcements, literature and price catalogs
- Training materials, tool kits and presentations
- Product Documentation
- Price Book – including price file maintenance
- Spec sheets, brochures, handouts
- Product presentations
- Organization of customer events, trade shows and Commercial customer events
- Planogram updates for Commercial aisle and end caps
- Process for updating and launching new commercial packaging
- Assist Customer Service and Field Sales with technical and product questions
- Assess requests for product modifications and product improvements as a result of customer feedback and ensure implementation working with the Engineering and Operations Team
- Process and manage display and mock up orders
- Follow up on action items generated through weekly project meetings
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or Engineering
- Two to three years related experience in product management, business or marketing
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good planning, organization, project management, attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects, multi-task, and meet established deadlines
- Experience with sales reporting
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret marketing data
- Balance of creative and analytical talents
- Proficient in MS Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Some travel required to locations and trade shows
Symmons offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and a 401k plan with a 100% match up to the first 6% of eligible wages with immediate vesting.
Symmons Industries is a premier manufacturer of commercial and residential plumbing products, setting the standard for quality in plumbing fittings since 1939. From the development of our pioneering pressure balancing, anti-scald shower valve, to our expansive range of exceptional products for the kitchen and bath, we have maintained an unrivaled commitment to quality materials, superior engineering and solid workmanship. As an industry leader, Symmons continues to innovate within the custom fittings category, creating distinctive design solutions for premium hospitality and condominium projects. Pairing reliable behind the wall technology with stylish and durable products in front of the wall, Symmons is truly the smart choice in plumbing. Headquartered in Braintree, MA, Symmons is a privately-held company with regional sales offices and local representatives located throughout the United States and Canada. For more information please visit www.symmons.com.
Indeed - 12 months ago