Silicon Valley private equity firm seeks an entry level accounting/administrative assistant to support the finance and administrative departments. The right candidate will have a “can do” attitude and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced team environment to meet objectives. He or she will be excited about taking on challenging responsibilities and learning new skills, while at the same time reliably handling all tasks required and assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide receptionist duties including greeting visitors, handling incoming calls, assist with preparing meeting rooms, ordering office supplies, and performing other general administrative duties as needed.
- Assist executive assistants with completing expense reports, including review expense reports for compliance, proper approvals, documentation, and business purpose.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure timely submission of expense reports, enter expense reports into an expense report software system, billing and payables, and other special projects.
- Light HR duties including creating new hire packets, submitting new hire paperwork, and maintaining the database for resumes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor degree preferred plus
one year of functional accounting experience.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook required. Knowledge of Encore5 a plus.
- High energy with a positive and friendly “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently in team environment and take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and writtent communication skills and able to work throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Polished and professional appearance a must
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, able to prioritize, possess strong multi-tasking skills, able to exercise good judgment and apply discretion
- Strong knowledge of office machines and functionality
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard