SymphonyIRI Group

SymphonyIRI Group Employee Reviews

Great company
BehaviorScan Manager (Former Employee), Pittsfield MaNovember 25, 2013
Pros: employee trust
Overall great management throughout the company, has had many corporate turnover in the past years.
Amazing Company
Item Management Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: no growth opportunity, poor management, poor compensation
IRi is an amazing company but there is little to no room for growth depending on the team you are assigned to. I have been there for 2 years and I haven't received a raise but the benefits package is great.
Productive, always changing and challenging, fun team
Consultant - BehaviorScan Market Manager (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIJuly 7, 2013
Pros: ethical company, treated employees fairly
Cons: reorganizations
Never knew what the day would bring whether it be a new product/media test, extended hours to hire for or building maintenance, it was always challenging and exciting.
I learned to take things in stride and not to sweat the small stuff. Taught me to prioritize.
Management of employees was my greatest challenge, but we came together as a team. All members of my team were crossed trained in all aspects of our market, Shoppers' Hotline, product and media testing.
My coworkers were great. Everyone pitched in and got the job done. If we were on deadline, they would volunteer to work longer to get the job done. We enjoyed working together and made the hard challenges fun.
The job was challenging but that is what I enjoy. Always changing keeping my skills sharp.
Excellent company to work for.
Behaviorscan Manager (Former Employee), Grand Jct. CoMarch 14, 2013
Pros: they were flexible with the working hours, great benefits, and a fun and interesting job
SymphonyIRI is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for full time employees. I started as a P/T employee and was given the ability to become full time and advance my career. I started with the company 28 years ago and was always kept challenged and given the ability to advance my career. The job was so interesting and fun. I worked with all the retailers in the Grand Junction area giving me an even larger work area beyond just being in the office. I was able to meet and work with some very high and influential people from major CPG companies and with major retail Corporations.
Overall a very educational and rewarding job.
Testing Execution Manager-Analyst II (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: never boring
Eau Claire was one of 4 BScan/Testing areas in the USA but due to the economy and other factors SIG was forced to close all of their BScan markets. In my 18 years with the company I got to wear many hats the last being Testing Execution Manager and Analyst II.
My job offered me the chance to meet and work with a wide variety of people in the store settings as well as the companies that were testing their products and the warehouses where the products were stored.
Our company tested not only products but media as well, while working closely with Charter we would snatch client commercials out of the air and replace with other client commercials or PSA's.
When we had our own warehouse I was in charge of that as well as building maintenance and product delivery.
I worked with Excel, Word, Quick Books and Guts as well as media related programs.
Poor company leadership
Client insights manager (Former Employee), ChicagoOctober 26, 2012
Pros: good training
Cons: work life balance, job security, leadership
Company has poor account leadership
Talent retention is poor.
Working nights and weekends is very common
Employees are rarely promoted causing dissatisfaction in analyst and consultant level positions
Lack of Work/Life Balance
Director (Current Employee), NJApril 30, 2012
A very lean organization with limited development and career advancement opportunities