This is a field sales position for a our North Central Region (Chicago area). This role is geared toward hunters who are result oriented, performance driven, have the ability to work with teams. This position requires 5+ years enterprise selling experience selling to clients of SAP ERP or similar market solutions.
Synactive offers compelling comp plans for you to achieve your financial objectives. With our unique solutions, deep expertise and wide range of offerings, selling our solutions is simply a matter of articulating our value propositions; and identify solutions to meet and exceed clients requirements. Our highly flexible and adaptive toolset combining our core competence and innovations, makes our sales approach a repeatable combination of science and art.
As Regional Sales Executive you will be tasked with growing existing customers, targeting new customers, prospecting, qualifying, and driving Synactive solution sales using consultative selling approaches within your assigned territory.
We will provide training, sales operation support, sales tools to help you close sales. Our team approach to selling means that you will work jointly with our lead generation, our inside sales representatives, our solution engineering team, and our partners to achieve the enterprise sale, with you as the conductor. This position reports to the SVP of Field Operations and will work within a team of Solution Consultants and Consultants and Business Partners to achieve assigned quota responsibility.
- Initiate marketing and sales activities at major accounts within the assigned territory to prospect and qualify opportunities to solve business problems using the Synactive Enterprise BPMS
- Drive prospect qualification and solution positioning
- Orchestrate the development, presentation, and demonstration Synactive Enterprise capabilities for qualified prospects
- Oversee all aspects of solution proposals including project identification and implementation
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to the management team providing basis for account/opportunity planning
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to key business issues of the account
- Oversee post-sales support to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain relationships and executive contacts with current and potential customers
- Work with the Pre-Sales Systems Engineers, Resellers/Channel Partners, and/or Solution Partners to establish unique value of Synactive
REQUIRED SKILLS INCLUDE: Meeting Sales Goals, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
- You will be required to use our CRM and our systems to track progress; and expected learn our selling proposition.
- A minimum of 5+ years previous direct sales experience selling major with a related software company
- Must be able to lead sales meetings, generate and present web meetings and have strong PC application skills
- Successful applicants will have demonstrated success selling process based applications to enterprise accounts in one or more of the following markets; ERP, BPM, ECM, Portal, or Web 2.0 application development environments or equivalent
- Working knowledge of ERP, business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident, competitive, thorough and tenacious attitude
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- Ability to travel within assigned region
To learn more about Synactive go to: www.guiXT.com
Headquartered in California's Silicon Valley, Synactive Inc. has been delivering proven end-to-end solutions for simplifying and customizing SAP ERP applications since 1998. From sales and distribution to product life-cycle management to inventory control, Synactive's GuiXT solutions provide leading organizations in aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer products, manufacturing, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, retail, technology, and utilities industries with user interface customization tools and services to optimize the efficiency of their SAP ERP.
Synactive remains focused on innovation and bringing new products and services to market. Along with our Global Partner System we are uniquely positioned to better help our clients successfully adopt, make more efficient, and fully optimize their SAP ERP solution.
Synactive offers a competitive benefits package of medical, dental, vision, FSA plans and 401k.