Synaptics

Synaptics Employee Reviews

Relaxed office culture yet hard working
Test Engineering Intern (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Like most Bay area companies, Synaptics also gives lot of importance to the employees. Free vending machines, ping pong table, gym are just a few perks of working here apart from the regular team outing which are great fun. But underneath all this, they also work hard. This is truly a work hard play hard company.
It was altogether good experience
TDDI Firmware Intern (Former Employee), San JoseSeptember 26, 2014
Got good industry experience.
Learnt about firmware development.
Very pleasant work environment
Contract Verification Engineer (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 22, 2014
This was a short term contract job. The management was somewhat disorganized; however, co-workers were a delight. The best part of the job was technically challenging, and the worst part was that I completed assignments ahead of time and was sometimes without anything to do.
Valuable
Contractor as IC Layout Engineer (Former Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: food
I have been shaped in the training by couple of senior engineer. It is a great time to learn and grow in the job. I would say it is very fulfill for me every day.
fast pace cost driven company
Product Engineer/Project coordinator (Former Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: free drink
Cons: demanding work
Neutral opinion about Synaptics because there is pro and con factors during my employment period there.