Syncada Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Friendly and family oriented.
Accounts Payable/ Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 6, 2014
Come in and get work from the back of the warehouse. Keyed information into their system so that the vendors can receive payment. The hard part was being let go and the most enjoyable part was the flexibility that this job offered.
Pros
Flexible times
Cons
Company downsized.
Fast paced environment
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 29, 2013
Working here was a challenge and I learned some computer skills. I really liked my job and my former co-workers. The hardest part was getting up at 4am everyday for work but I did it for 15 years.
Pros
There were a lot of fun activities for employees planned and some charity events, too.
Cons
Although we had health benefits, there was room for upgrades to the company plans
Ok place to work
Employment History Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Collierville, TNAugust 13, 2012
This is an ok place to work. The pay is not that great but the people are awesome.
Room for improvement
Account Manager, Operations - Seller (Current Employee) –  Collierville, TNJuly 4, 2012
A typical day in my Syncada work life is multi-tasking, problem-solving, and sharing ideas on how to better improve our products to enhance the customer experience. While I begin the work day with specific tasks to be done, each day always brings a few surprises of its own. I enjoy interacting with my customers, and I especially enjoy resolving challenges that help customers to gain efficiencies and process improvements.
Pros
each day is different.
Cons
fitting in all the the things i needed to meet my customers' needs.