*Open house for interested candidates. Drop by with your resume on Friday December 20, 2013 anytime between 10am and 2pm*
At Syncfusion, the Inside Sales Representative supports potential customers during the sales process. Serving as the main contact for potential and current customers, the Inside Sales Representative handles all aspects of the customer relationship at all levels of the sales process.
We are growing quickly; this position is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in sales and account management. In the fast-paced world of enterprise software sales, there is tremendous potential for the right candidate to make money.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Answer all customer questions by phone or email.
- Make outbound calls to identify sales opportunities.
- Gather online information on companies where sales opportunities exist.
- Provide customers and potential customers with information on products and services we offer.
- Schedule product demonstrations and in-depth information sessions between potential customers and our product managers.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Approximately one year of sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- *Recent graduates are welcome.
- Candidates with insurance or pharmaceutical sales experience are welcome.*
- Ability to write and speak clearly and effectively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Prior use of SalesForce is a plus.
- Solid listening and learning skills.
About Syncfusion, Inc.
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner of choice for Windows development, delivering a broad range of .NET components and controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application life cycle. Syncfusion has established itself as the trusted partner worldwide for use in mission-critical applications.
With releases every quarter, 24-hour support, and flexible licensing, Syncfusion meets the changing needs of enterprises across the globe. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, Syncfusion has more than 7,000 customers including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, and global IT consultancies.