Syncreon Employee Reviews

Decent work , great people to work with.
Order Picker/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Brownstown, MIAugust 23, 2015
Worked there for two years. In the beginning it was great as far as overtime and shift hours go, but slowly started to die down with business. What started from 55+ hours a week turned into barely 40 hours per week.
Easy Place to Work
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee), York PAAugust 3, 2015
Easy going I loved this place was fun to work. I liked it alot. Im unsure of what else to put. Nice people good environment. Great management.
Nice and productive place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Addison, ILAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Flexible
Cons: Downsizing
Syncreon is a great place to work and management is also understanding and very flexible. Syncreon is located in Addison IL.
Management is down to earth and company has generous PTO's.
Satisfactory
Picking Lead (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJuly 12, 2015
Company with plenty of distribution centers..
Has different customer accounts which one can be assigned if travel is desired.
Productive workplace with fun co-workers to work with.
Operator (Former Employee), York, PAJune 10, 2015
Clock in and then have a meeting with our Supervisor to let us know what problems we had the day before and what the night shift problems they ran into. Let us know what needs to be done. Then we as a team would go and get it done.
Customer satisfaction driven and self-gratifying workplace
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Addison, ILJune 8, 2015
Pros: worked from home, mostly verbal communication with customers, long lasting work relationships
Cons: 3rd shift, hard to contact internal managment, pay vs work rendered
Every day responsibilities are scheduling deliveries requested by the customer, working with outside service providers to schedule material pickup and delivery, updating the system to show when deliveries have been completed, problem solving any issues deliveries crews have onsite, managing inventory, and keeping the customer updated on progress. This position required a large amount of time management skills, and allowed me to find multiple ways to stay on top of my tasks in order to maintain good quality in my work. The most challenging part of the job was handling last minute changes/requests – more... from the customer. The good relationships I was able to build with my service providers helped me be able to meet all of the customers’ needs. I was always proud of the job I was able to do, and the confidence my customers had in me confirmed I was meeting all of their requests.
In my position I provided night support for several markets, ranging from cradle to grave deliveries to warehouse pickups. My co-workers and I worked together to determine all of the information needed in order for me to properly support them. I always enjoyed the support we were able to provide each other. My interaction with management consisted of nightly emails letting them know of any issues, and updating them on any work completed throughout my shift. The few times I was unable to handle an emergency situation, I was able to reach out to them for confirmation in my actions to get the problems resolved. – less
productive and fun to work
receptionist/administrative assistant (Former Employee), dayton,njMay 21, 2015
Great people to work with and productive, because it was the same job duties everyday it became easy to do everyone were friendly.
good environment to wor
Operator (Former Employee), York, PAMay 20, 2015
It's a good job, good environment to work, the only bad thing was the payment and were a bit desconciderado with employees.
Great team;
Lead Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Addison, ILMay 6, 2015
Pros: Team
Cons: *
Work was challenging. Had a great team to work with which made coming to work easier. Immediate management was very supportive & helped with challenges in the job.
Great Co-workers
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Current Employee), Warren, MIApril 15, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: extremely long and monotonous
I work with really good co-workers that are supportive and friendly. The hardest part of this job is the low pay and monotony of doing the same thing over and over for 10 hours a day.
Productive and fun, friendly attitudes.
Telecommunication Lab Tech (Former Employee), Addison, ILApril 14, 2015
Pros: occasional free lunch
Cons: short lunch
A typical day would be for me to bring in telecommunications cabinets and install the components so they can be sent out to the field. I learned about the different configurations that can be implemented in building telecommunication cabinets. The management is constantly in meetings being updated with important customer needs so we can be more efficient at our job. My co-workers are friendly and have great personalities, we never have a dull day. The hardest part of the day is being on my feet all day long, not that I'm complaining. My most enjoyable part of the job is I the people I work with.
No opportunity for advancement
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Addison, ILMarch 29, 2015
Not compensated appropriately for the job that is expected. No raises, bonus, or any other opportunity for advancement. Moral is awful, company won't even buy a holiday meal for employees.
I do my best all the time
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dayton, NJMarch 24, 2015
To obtain a position with a company where I can utilize my experience to help increase productivity and leadership through continuous associate training and improvement
favoritism and poor mgt
Order Technician (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXMarch 11, 2015
horrible place to work. if you are not one of the favorites, you are screwed. very poor mgt, would not recommend to anyone.
Flexible
INVENTORY CONTROL, SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 23, 2015
Opportunities for job enhancement
High turnover
Had ability to perform job anywhere
Accessible training
Continually striving to improve quality
Lack of communication throughout the company
Banking
Employment Operator (Current Employee), York, PAFebruary 11, 2015
Corporate style work. Deals directly with customers and their assets. Customer service driven industry. Learned the concept of pleasing the customers with satisfying the business.
Productive and fun workplace.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Fontana, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: works weekend
Minimum of 12 hours a day, so the pay checks are really good, but could be tiring. At times hours can be 14-16 hours a day. Gained a lot of experience.
Hire Fire Mentality
Manager (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: nice location in auburn hills, nice office space
Cons: fire in a minute, does not stick by corporate values, management not knowledgeable about the departments they lead., good ole boy network that favors europeans
I was hired into a management position at this company in Auburn Hills. I was skeptical to join a private firm, but was given assurances by Personnel and the people I interviewed with that it was a great company to work at. Also, assured it was a long term position.
Very shortly after I started work, I learned they had not been honest with me. Also, it was difficult to work as I was not given a phone, and desk. The people in my group seemed to compete with each other and no real team work.
The VP I worked for (who was English) told me plainly that all of the upper management was European and only – more... Europeans would be promoted into upper management. This VP was NOT qualified for the job, but was given the job as he was old buddies with the owners..
Because I am a long time professional and a hard worker, I overcame odds and started to churn out performance. Received excellent reviews from the other departments I interfaced with and every manufacturing plant I worked with. The VP and my Director seemed to get nervous as it was obvious I knew more about how to get things done than they did. I was terminated without cause less than a year on the job.
Really ruined my resume and I would not advise anyone to take a job here unless they were desperate. I learned they since also fired the poor chap who took the job after me. The new company I work at now has many former syncreon employees who were unhappy at syncreon. – less
Great opportunity
Liaison / Manager (Former Employee), Fenton, MOJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: job duties great company
Cons: shut down
This employer helped with the transition from the factory back out into the world. I wish the job would have lasted longer.
an ok place to work
REACH TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee), Greer, SCJanuary 6, 2015
I made good money and the days and hours were perfect for me. A lot like high school with some people there that liked drama. Overall if I had a chance to go back I would cause the money and hours were worth it. I was still able to spend time with my daughter and have a personal life outside of work.