Synechron on behalf of its client a leading financial corporation is looking for a Java Flex Developer to be involved in development for various high availability applications within the listed space.
This is a long term and is based in Minneapolis, MN.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4000+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences.
- Responsible for designing and development of the client system, and will interact within a distributed development environment.
- Understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and implementations.
- Must be proficient in using Flex/Java in front end and back end.
- Must be willing to participate in all aspects of software life cycle including analysis, design, development, production deployment and support.
- 3+ years hands-on technical experience with J2EE application development with extensive experience in high availability and/or high performance systems.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, Spring, SQL, Stored Procedures is required.
- Experience in transaction management applications/Banking applications.
- Experience in ORM frameworks and persistence mechanisms like JDBC, JPA and Hibernate is necessary.
- Experience in architecting solutions for Web applications as well as Web Services and ability to lead teams.
- Ability to grasp and translate complex business rules in to executable Java, J2EE code and strong communication and presentation skills are necessary.
Thanks & Regards,
- 4,000+ professionals globally.
- USA | Canada | UK | The Netherlands | UAE | India | Singapore | Hong Kong | Japan