Synectics

Synectics Employer Reviews

Temp Agnecy
Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2014
There was a pay discrepancy between the company and the employer when I first started, but after that was ironed out, working for them was one of the best things that I have done.
I like the pay
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2014
I worked for my money we were tested on the knowledge of the products and services that were offered through their company.
small privately owned business
Computer Systems Consultant (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 10, 2013
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Privately owned, owner expected a big contract to come in, needed someone for the expected increase in work. Contract did not come through, same old story.
Challenging
Sr. Developer (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: making the application stable and able to do many tasks
Cons: management was rude to customer's
When I first started there, the trade promotion software was full of bugs and the customer's would get upset. By the time I left the software was completely stable.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Fox Chapel PADecember 12, 2012
The staffing company employees are very nice, but no work or long term work available
IT Associate (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 5, 2012
Got a lot of good experience in the IT field with this company. Typical day was going around to specified clients and servicing their business networks. On slow days I would make networks cables and update blogs.
Contractor
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), ChicagoMay 9, 2012
Entered information in various soft ware's of work that was completed in the field by crew or vendors.
Small software company
Project Manager (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 26, 2012
Pros: great co-workers; flexible hours
Cons: poor mgmt; no chance of advancement
Great people to work with. Lots of travel. Ability to work unsupervised.
Call center enviroment great place to work. Give this company five stars.
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 5, 2012
Pros: free breakfast while training.
Cons: no complaints had all my breaks and lunches.
Had a great experience taking the assignment for Synectic for a project that lasted for a month. Gain the experience to be able to add to my resume the training was great had different speakers from the company that gaves us hands on training. Was able to add the skills in helping customes with issues to there account , as well as cross selling there – more... product, and gain the tools to do the job as well. I can say this is great temp agency to be placed in assignments when needing to gain new skills and add to resume the experience you had with the company as well. Overall the company was great give it five stars great enviroment. – less
Nice working enviroment that provided many opportunities for personal Development
Project Manager's Assistant (Former Employee), Nicosia, CyprusAugust 25, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: short breaks
Working at Synectics always involved something new. Due to the fact that I had various responsibilities I got to work everyday with all the teams. Either as an project manager's assistant, or a junior developer, or being part in the requirements definition and analysis team, each day held many challenges but also fun moments. My co-workers were just – more... like a family to me and I will always appreciate the fact that they were willing to share their experiences and knowledge with each other. In the years I worked there I obtained most of my skills and developed competencies not only related to technical issues but also related to peopels skills, communication and training. – less
Synectics for me good office
ARCHITECT (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch, monthly bones base for project, monthly night party
Good observer & patient listener.
Adjust with any situation.
Hard working.
Team player.
Good Communication
Learned more works
Working in the workplace
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Brigg, North LincolnshireFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: travelling distance minimal
Cons: long hours
The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the satisfaction of a job done well by not only me but others that have been under my guidance. Being part of a dedicated team, learning from each others experiences good and bad. Supporting other departments within the business.