Synergis Education Employee Reviews

Poor management and other issues
Student Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 12, 2016
Management is horrible at Synergis. My boss comes in at 10:00am or later almost everyday and his boss doesn't care. I feel like nothing is being done about what I say or things that I report. Most of the HR functions are outsourced to Insperity. The CEO's executive assistant handles the on-site HR stuff.

I didn't like some of the decisions made corporate or other higher up employees to outsource billing to India. Along with combining two roles when someone left, our team was reduced from 5 to 3. This makes segregation of duties difficult if someone is sick or on vacation.

The customer service aspect of my job is very draining. It is really hard dealing with difficult students.

I like my coworkers for the most part and my team gets along well together.
employee (Current Employee) –  PhoenixMay 14, 2015
Fun, new skills learned that can be transferable. Not the same higher education companies that are out there. I would recommend
Great Company
Accountant (Current Employee) –  MilwaukeeJune 17, 2014
Great company to work for. Open communication, strong team environment, great "foot in the door" position in accounting/finance.
Pros
Management, open communication
Cons
not enough growth, compensation below standards.
I had a great management team!
Director of Corporate and Community Relations (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OhioDecember 20, 2013
My management team with Synergis Education was excellent to work with providing clear direction and measurable goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergis Education. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4