SynergisticIT Employee Reviews

Very competitive
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Austin TexasAugust 13, 2015
I came from a different background and I was able to finish the training in 2 months and got placed in 2 weeks.
I have seen my coworker come join me in a project from different consulting firm and they struggled so much from day 1 and 2 of them got fired in 2 weeks time. Its because they took proxy interview .I was able to work in almost all technologies ,but my coworkers very not trained well .
I would definitely recommend it for all students. Just close your eyes and join them and they are the best for JAVA.
They are very strict and they have so many terms and conditions, but end of the day they keep up all their promises.
If you are serious about your career in Java just join ONLY them.

My application for H1B is also picked.They didn't take any money from me.
Pros
Ther are fantastic.Good java training, execllent interview(clients)
Cons
Very strict, Will not let you take too many days off.
Medium workload with inefficient management
Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 11, 2015
The accountability is to develop website which is implemented in Spring MVC. By this website, admin enables to create new employee record, keep track of employee attendance status, and post message that viewed by all.
good,tough,highly competitive
Jaa Developr (Current Employee) –  Sacramento,CASeptember 18, 2014
H1- This is my # 1 goal.
Very good trainers and study material.
I was with them for 2.8 months (training and placement) and working in Sacramento. The marketing team is really very good.
Excellent interview preparation
Weekly skill assement test
Too much to study after the training
Professional trainers
Individual attention
Small batches

They pay for all of your expenses once you are placed.
Pros
H1- B, H1-B, H1-B, on time salary, Stipend, free accomodation in CA, break fast and snacks in the pantry
Cons
consulting frim, high expectations, too much pressure
Real java consultants
Sr Java developer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 6, 2011
Excellent java trainers. I had limited time peroid to get a job and excatly in 2 months they got me a project. I was very good in core java and I focused more on J2EE technologies. After 5 weeks of training( including mock interview and resume preparation) my marketing started and i gave 2 client interviews and I cracked both of them. I choose the project which had more scope for me to learn and longer duration.
I am happy that I made the right decision.
Cool place for Java
Sr. Java Developer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 5, 2011
I joined them when one of their recruiters called me. After 2 rounds of interview I when to the office and took a demo session. It was really great. That is why I joined them.
Fantastic trainers.
Great marketing team.They spend time with you and cater to your needs.
I have never had any issue with the payment so far.
I have recommended them to few of my friends.
Pros
marketing team is fantastic, awesome training, very trasperant
Cons
too many submissions, dont even have time to breathe
Highly Motivated people- Great with people
Sr. Java Developer (Current Employee) –  PortlandOctober 12, 2011
I was in touch with the recruiter for 2 months before I moved to California. The Java training lasted for 8 weeks and it took 2 more weeks for me to prepare on my resume. The training was really great. 5-6 hours of training( no kidding). The marketing manager was the man behing it. Really good guy who used to cheer us up anf led us in the right direction.
I did not have any payment issues till now.
Pros
best place for java training, good marketing manager with the right attitude, long hours og training - more of coding, good food
Cons
long hours of training, crazy call during marketing
They helped me to get a DBA project in 3 weeks
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 27, 2012
As I was in L2 with 3 yrs of exp in Oracle DBA, I was not interested in the training part. After the phone screening I met the recruiter and marketing manager in person and they agreed to market me directly.
Before the direct marhketing I was given few assignments and project and work asked to work on my resume. After 10 days I stated receiving calls and I got a project in the 3rd week on my marketing. The DBA trainer was good , but I did not do any training with them, he gave me few assignments and guided me in few topics. Its been 3 months with Synergisticit and I am happy.
Pros
i got a project very soon
Cons
i really dont have anything
SynergisticIT
Developer (Current Employee) –  New YorkMarch 29, 2012
I appreciate Synergistic IT and its staff for their effortless work. I must say that they raised me from ground level to a competitive position in the market. They enhanced and extended my skills in Java and upgrade me technically through their Java training program. According to me it is not simply a training but more than that. Trainers and Java professionals are very helpful and coordinating. They used to give technical training 5 days in a week and give interview or some encouraging tips in weekend classes. I was looking for the project in my preferred location and I got it within 15 days.
Awesome training in Java- worth every single penny
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 1, 2012
Good thing about this company is that they are very transparent in whatever they are doing. I received a call from one of their recruiters and she explained the process to get on a project very clearly to me. I visited their office and was very impressed with the infrastructure and facilities provided to the trainees. They have excellent training which I feel is very important. Seriously, I never hear anything negative about them from any of their contractors, had a chance to meet some of them who are local to prepare for interviews. You can join without even thinking twice.
Pros
excellent training
Cons
too many interviews linedup
A perfect place for a career- hardwork and efforts are always rewarded
Sr Java Developer (Current Employee) –  DenverJune 27, 2012
Its a team environment with a proven system. You have support from the recruiters, trainers, sales persons and the manager to help you succeed. Their training is the best for java. All the trainers are very dedicated and are ready to help you out anytime.
The advantage with them is that their batches are really small so you get individual attention.
If you are planning to join them you have believe in their system. That is more important. They know how it works and as long as you trust them and work their way they get you a project.(good clients)
Pros
all of the expenses are taken care off
Cons
the training is not that easy
Fantastic for JAva
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York,NYMarch 22, 2013
I am a Java developer. I got a project in like 3 weeks.It was a long term contract. The training was really good.They also provide online test which is very good. We get to know where we stand. The tests are expensive but they pay for it. They said they will place me in 3-4 weeks and I cracked the interview in the 3rd week.

No issues at all.
Payment is always on time and refung all the expenses as promised.
Pros
excellent training and assignments
Cons
too much work and too many calls
Amazing staffing organization.
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2013
am really happy that I was a part of Synergisticit as a consultant. The training was really good. I used to attend 5 hours of training in a day and after that we used to work together till 5 in the evening on our assignments. The batches were small and all of the batchmates were very focused so it was esy for us to get a project.
The marketing team also did a goos job. We get calls till we join the client site.
Great guest house. Everything was taken care off.
Pros
The training is super good
Cons
got a project only in the 4th week which was a bit disappointing
Best for Java
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 30, 2013
I did my java training with Synergisticit. I found them very good. I did not have any problems. The training was very good. I also worked very hard. Their marketing is good. They have good client base and they try to get you so many calls . My phone would ring all day for interview. It was kind of hard for me because i did not have time to sit for a while.
The happiest part was that I was able to get a job in 2.5 weeks.
Good guest house and a well-stocked pantry.
Pros
Free training for students with monthly stipend, free food, guest house
Cons
training is very touch and they submit for good projects only
Good Consulting firm for Java
Contractor (Current Employee)October 14, 2011
SynergisticIT is way better and as far as I know is the best consulting firm for Java Placements and training.
I can only say that after being successfully trained and placed by them. The reasons I would like to recommend this firm: Their training is the best! For people who have the basic knowledge on java they invest so much on them that they actually successfully work well on projects then. Placements are actually a 100%.They placed their candidates all over U.S with good companies. They have very good contacts in and outside of the bay area. They offer good compensation and payments are always on time. They file visas and GC’s for their contractors. I am sure if you join them you will be very satisfied..
Good java training
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  New York,NYFebruary 14, 2012
I definitely trust them for java training and placement. They are very well organised and they finish the training on time.
5 hours of training everyday and on top of it we have to put in 3-4 hours of hard work.
Be sure to follow their instruction cos it work and they get you a project.
6 weeks was way too much for me for me but now I know that my hard work paid off
Pros
excellent trainers and marketing team
Cons
they line up endless number of interviews
Number One for JAVA
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  SeattleMarch 29, 2013
I had my technical screening with themand I joined them after 2 week( cos i had some interviews lined up and i hoped to get a project on my own),
After speaking with recruiter I joined them and they strated the training and man the training was really good,
Whatever we did in school is totally different and i had to learn everything from the begining.
I had to put in long working hours to finish my training on a fast phase.
I cracked the interview in the 1st week and i was so happy.
But my start date was 2 weeks later.
they refuned all of my expenses and not even once ii was delayed payment
Pros
their batch is very small so that you get all the attention, you would be in a better position to finish the traiing on time
Cons
too many call, and too much to study
Typical developers life
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 6, 2012
I had a wonderful experience working with them.It was like a roller coaster for me, but it was the best decision I could have ever made for my own self and I feel that it was a great value.The trainers are just wonderful and take a personal interest in clarifying all the doubts you have and make sure that you are clear with the concepts. They have a very good guest house.

I got a project only in the 5th week which was a bit disappointing. I saw people getting placed in the 1st or 2nd week after completion of the training with no experience. I had 1.5yrs java experience and got placed in 5th week of marketing.

They pay on time and took care of everything as promised.
Pros
excellent training and placement
Cons
they will not let go of you till you get a project
Software Progarmmer
Software Programmer (Current Employee) –  New York,NYFebruary 22, 2013
Very good trainers and study material.
I was with them for 2.5 months (training and placement) and working in San Francisco. The trainers are really very good.
Good training
Weekly skill assement test
Too much to study after the training
Professional trainers
Individual attention
Small batches
Pros
great training, pantry and guest house
Cons
super tough and excellent training to help us survive the job
Job focused training
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 28, 2012
I went here for java training and placement. They said it will take 4-6 weeks for the training and I was Ok with it But it actually took 8 weeks for me. i was not happy about it, but in the later stage i realized that my extra 2 weeks mattered a lot. They will not market you if you are not ready. They are very strict about it. After my 6th week of training I would go and ask them to start my marketing , but they said I was not ready yet. The trainings are very knowledgeable and they spend even 3 or 4hours with you till you are confident with the subject. I would definitely recommend them for Java. And their payment is also on time. So if you are serious about your career be prepared to work very hard and they will definitely get you a job.
Pros
excellent training with live projects
Cons
just live with java
Developer Positions
IT eng (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2012
I am so happy I joined them. They were very nice. had 5 weeks for training. One week for interview preps and then got placed in like 10 days. Java developer positions is what they hire for., please talk to them for java..I wanted to go for QA but changed my mind , half way quit training with a diff firm for java. more stable career. I am on a 18 mnth project now.
Pros
good reqs
Cons
too much work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SynergisticIT. Our community is ready to answer.