Synergy BIS is a premier designer and implementer of cutting edge software solutions across Health Care sector. We are looking for a Mid-level Java Developer to design and develop applications for mobile devices.
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Key tasks include:
- Understand requirement and come up with a design for developing mobile applications.
- Create wireframes and prototypes and wireframes and prototypes.
- Develop mobile applications using HTML 5 and Javscript.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent post high school education and/or work related experience.
- 2-3 years of development applications.
- Ability to collaborate with developers and engineers to define solutions.
- Good understanding of MVC methods of developing applications.
- Provide expertise and best practice recommendations for user-focused websites and experiences.
- Good communication skill and a good team player.
- Participate in stakeholders meetings to understand business requirements.
- Build web applications for iPhone and tablet form factor.
- Evaluate complex, multi-faceted design, determine appropriate architecture, layout and UI design.
- Collaborate with other disciplines for production and delivery of project deliverables.
- Create demo applications for collecting useful feedbacks from the stakeholders.
- Setup development environment along with appropriate development tools.
- Support development team by assisting in technical strategy.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard