Full cycle general accountant to prepare journal entries for month-end close, prepare financial statements,variance analysis and commission revenue analysis. Job also consists of AP, AR, bank reconciliations and expense report review. Additional duties to include food show, customer expenses and sample billing.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in accounting.
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting.
- Proficient on accounting software, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Working knowledge of data collection and data analysis
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Salary commensurate with experience.