Synergy Global Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Good Learning curve.
Sr. Hardware Technician (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYAugust 31, 2015
Work day in and day out taking care of our clients. Provide timely SLA's. Customer satisfaction is always job one. Always striving to be our best.
A good place to work
Service/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Victor, NYAugust 13, 2015
Very good place to work. I took care of the front desk and try to fix there PC and printer. I main part of the day I work with customers and work on PC.
A stagnant company which treats its employees well.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYMay 17, 2015
The overall atmosphere is somewhat mundane. People are happy to set about their daily tasks without much need or desire to advance in their chosen career field. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is finding out-of-box solutions under tight fiscal constraints.

The hardest part of the job is watching the company stagnate while upper management is reticent to make and significant change .
Pros
Steady environment, mutual respect with peers
Cons
limited benefits, advancement, and stgnant culture.
Fantastic work environment
Lead Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJanuary 25, 2013
The amount of traveling available on this job, being able to meet new people every day, and never having a "typical day" are just a few things that make this place a wonderful place to work. That is, of course, if you can do your job well, get along with your coworkers, clients, and your management teams. The only difficulty one would encounter would be if there were unforeseen circumstances which prevent a project from being completed in a timely manner. When this happens, lead techs can't leave until the job is done.
Pros
expense accounts (when deemed appropriate)
Cons
non-stop traveling (i liked it, though).
Family-Like Atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Buffalo NYNovember 17, 2012
I loved working for Synergy Global Solutions. They were flexible about schedules and fair about respecting family friendly life styles. My coworkers were terrific! Everybody has to wear a lot of hats.
Pros
never boring
All contract work with no chance of advancement.
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 1, 2012
I currently support everything from Desktops to networking and sevrers. I support local and network printers. The management is good but they could listen a little more to what some of the workers suggestion to streamline processes and be more productive. My coworkers are good but I feel since most of them are contractors from other companies I could use some help from people that I am not having to continually train from the constant turn over of support staff. I believe they hire a lot of unskilled labor and rely on very few highly qualified technical staff to write processes for them to follow.
Pros
chances to work with various technology, getting to learn about new things.
Cons
not enough responsibilty, no chances to work to my full potential.

Comment – November 17, 2012

Please keep in mind that there are plenty of opportunities for growth in the operations center (Buffalo) and at the headquarters (Rochester).