Synergy Health Employee Reviews in United States

Low Morale After Merger
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 3, 2016
After the merger with STERIS a lot of upper management was laid off and employees rapidly started resigning. Company culture is at an all time low and the job is boring.
Pros and Cons
Medical Assistant Front and Back Office (Current Employee) –  Oneida, TNFebruary 23, 2016
All the staff is friendly, though I think the teamwork could use a little work. The clinical manager is good to work around needing off if necessary.
Do not work here!!!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJanuary 22, 2016
This is a horrible company to work for in the maple grove reprocessing and distribution facilities. The management takes away chairs, monitors your bathroom time, talks garbage about you behind your back and smiles to your face. They terminate people for not reaching unrealistic goals. They force short overtime notices of people they micro manage your every move. The upper management kisses butt to the executives in FL and then completely rips them behind their backs. HR is a total joke not taking any action to discipline people for attendance or yes even drinking on the job but will verbally counsel someone for parking in the wrong spot. You will not see your family or have a social life DO NOT be sucked in by their smiles and fools gold of talk about advancement they will not promote you. YOU CANT RUN FAST ENOUGH
Pros
Cons
EVERYTHING
Advancement
Consultant/project management SPD (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2015
Great advancement company that will lead or branch off into other careers. The company does promote from within,however you must make sure to get your name out there as it is a very large company
Pros
salary and travel exspense
Cons
bad communication/last minute changes
independent workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PADecember 15, 2015
i loved interacting with all my residents and to see how they live everyday and be able to care for them gave me a sense of accomplishment. all the driving was a lot on my car but its totally flexible and the pay is great.
nice invierment
Medical Device Assembler (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 13, 2015
hope thing's go well for them confused why they laid a lot of people off...it was a fun place to work very little explanation on the lay off...
Fast-Paced Environment
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 9, 2015
Diverse workforce that is productive and fast-paced. While in training I learned many things and was given ample time to learn the job.
Cons
Short breaks
Stressful work environment due to ego's.
Pre-Wash/Receiving (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNOctober 26, 2015
It can be hard to work sometimes due to power trips and work ego's from leads and supervisors. The work is easy and continuous, which I do like.
Synergy Health
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 1, 2015
It is a work environment that has a number of challenges mixed in with some rewarding opportunities. One's success is driven primarily by the quality assurance of the deliverable product. If the end-user is satisfied with the sale then up-sale opportunities are available. It has its fair share of red-tape like most organization. Most enjoyable part of the job is providing a solution for the customer that is truly appreciated.
Pros
Not to difficult to have dialog with audience
Cons
The company does not provide the most conducive environment to be successful.
productive fun work environment
Residential Aide (Current Employee) –  Media, PASeptember 28, 2015
My job is very diverse. Before coming to work you never know what to expect. Predicting how your day will turn out in totally impossible. Learning new things is never ending, and everyone such as co-workers are team players. The most enjoyable part of my job is being helpful and making a difference.
Big mistake in taking this position!
hourly worker (Current Employee) –  Mason OhioSeptember 11, 2015
This company has no concern for employees and you have zero work /life balance . People are constantly leaving because of management and the way they intimidate you although subtly.
I do enjoy most of the co workers but the work days are long and unorganized.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
management and the way they treat employees
learning instruments daily
CS/SPD lead tech (Current Employee) –  Stockton caAugust 26, 2015
I really prefer hospital enviroment, The Managment is no met enough, and orientation is brief. Other than that, it is a great place to work
Medical Supply Delivery
Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLAugust 6, 2015
Good job, long hours, bad management, poor planning, old equipment, no relief drivers, always trying to cut overtime over, not a stable work environment, don't know how long this company will stay in business.
It an okay place to work
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 4, 2015
Days are busy for me. My manager is a great boss to work for, and co-workers are great to work with. The general manager is always on the attack of hourly employees and people are leaving the company because of management.
n/a
Driver (Former Employee) –  Nashville,AtlantaJuly 1, 2015
the Company is Base in Tn. And there are Depot around that . I Work for the Atlanta depot. The work is easy but keeps you busy. When your Done with your Route you can Go home after Clocking out. I would say that Job Security is the hardest part of the Job. And the crew Help each other.
Pros
Great Crew, Easy but Busy
Cons
Mangement
wonderful co-workers
Trainer (Current Employee) –  maple groveJune 3, 2015
This company has wonderful workers and i enjoyed working with them. The working conditions are fairly good but poor management.
Pros
i like the job
Cons
poor management
Synergy Health is a great place to work, I loved working for this company. The employees are great!!
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake CityApril 14, 2015
At the end of the production worker's shift, it was fun to have the worker's tell me "goodnight, see you tomorrow!" The most enjoyable part of the job was my interactions with the employees! I built a trust with them. If one of the employees came to me with a question, I made sure that I researched and gave them an answer within a reasonable time. I built a great relationship with the employees.
Pros
Pot luck lunches, company paid lunches
Cons
Production deadlines
Great work enviroment
Lead Sterile Processor Temp (Former Employee) –  LONG BEACH, CADecember 4, 2014
Working at synergy was an excellent learning experience. On a daily basis I was to make sure everyone was sterilizing equipment properly and following safety protocol. Never a dull moment always busy.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
temp assignment only
Wonderful People to work with.
Housekeeper/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 13, 2014
Very busy, learned time management, Hardest part is climbing tall ladders, Love the early hours.
Pros
co-workers are awesome
Cons
they need to remember there temp help.
horrible
Towel Folder (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXOctober 9, 2014
a typical day at synergy would be clocking in and getting to work folding and sorting through towels and drapes, I learned about inspecting and packaging, the most enjoyable part of the job was learning something new
Pros
climate controlled enviornment
Cons
hr staff, and management