Synergy Health Employee Reviews

Wonderful company with great benefits
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Mebane,NCMay 25, 2017
The company is a great place to work for and they teach you a lot as well. The benefits are very good and the people are great to work with. They always have openings for other positions within the company and always ask if you would be interested in doing so and vetting the proper training for that position.
horrible place
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYApril 2, 2017
as a provider the pay is excellant however they operate in an unorthodox way. The owners who are not medical providers only interest is to bill the patient they are not concerned about patient care
Pros
the pay
Cons
the owners
Productive day with pushing carts
Soil Sorter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2017
A day at Synergy would be horrible, I would be working inside all day no heat sorting dirty hospital clothes. Management was horrible, they wouldn't even be at work most of the time while we was working.
benefits
Cons
not enough pay
Terrible
Soiled Sorter (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 2, 2017
Absolutely horribly run and operated company with awful benefits and no concern for their employees. I was fired for being out sick with my son even with a doctors note.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Too stressful for anyone to handle.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 11, 2017
The environment at synergy is very unorganized and the management tend to not know what's going on with the company. They put too much of a work load on the employees and don't believe in advancing pay.
Cons
Management very unorganized
Steady work
Back up lead (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJanuary 11, 2017
Very calm work environment. can be fast paced. So so management. The people who work there were good workers. One of the hardest parts of the job were unrealistic production goals and getting no information about possible weekend OT.
Own speed
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCDecember 21, 2016
I love working here even though the hours were last. Its a great place to work and great people to work with. I like the fact of doing different task and just not being n one task at a time.
Pros
Great people
Oracle Database Administrator.
Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 9, 2016
I am so proud of what I have accomplished here and I really appreciate the knowledge I have acquired at the mean time. Great cowworkers and fun place to work for.
Doctor was compassionare and highly knowledgable with the ability to properly educate patients about proper use and care of various treatments
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAOctober 30, 2016
Work environment and office management needs improvement on proper management tchniques. Could use a Human Resource agency to better understand proper employee interaction and techniques.
Pros
Service provided is amazing
Cons
Needs better Employee relations and human resource mangement, in addition to job training in office setting.
over all synergy
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 3, 2016
Synergy was as ok job but i thank it could have been better management and better pay but i got along ok with my co- workers well for the most part and i enjoy the everyday work i really didnt find anything hard with the work i was doin the time i was there
Has been acquired and the future is looking bright
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 12, 2016
Synergy was designed from the ground up to be acquired by it's competition. When I first started with the company I thought to myself, what was I thinking taking this job? The company was and to some extent, is still a joke. After the acquisition things are getting better and the right people are being invited to leave.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Compensation is an insult
I Miss SynergyHealth
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 9, 2016
Every job has their pros and con's. No job is different. I was employed there for a long time. I can say that I miss this company a lot. A good place to work. It was like a family and we worked together. The pay is excellent too. I wish I could work back there­čś×.
Pros
Excellent pay!
Cons
A lot of overtime
Low Morale After Merger
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 3, 2016
After the merger with STERIS a lot of upper management was laid off and employees rapidly started resigning. Company culture is at an all time low and the job is boring.
Pros and Cons
Medical Assistant Front and Back Office (Current Employee) –  Oneida, TNFebruary 23, 2016
All the staff is friendly, though I think the teamwork could use a little work. The clinical manager is good to work around needing off if necessary.
Caring Environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oneida, TNFebruary 5, 2016
I'm thankful for the time I have had there. The employees are hard working and caring for each and every pt. The clinical manager takes her time in working with you and helping you in every way she can.
Do not work here!!!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJanuary 22, 2016
This is a horrible company to work for in the maple grove reprocessing and distribution facilities. The management takes away chairs, monitors your bathroom time, talks garbage about you behind your back and smiles to your face. They terminate people for not reaching unrealistic goals. They force short overtime notices of people they micro manage your every move. The upper management kisses butt to the executives in FL and then completely rips them behind their backs. HR is a total joke not taking any action to discipline people for attendance or yes even drinking on the job but will verbally counsel someone for parking in the wrong spot. You will not see your family or have a social life DO NOT be sucked in by their smiles and fools gold of talk about advancement they will not promote you. YOU CANT RUN FAST ENOUGH
Advancement
Consultant/project management SPD (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2015
Great advancement company that will lead or branch off into other careers. The company does promote from within,however you must make sure to get your name out there as it is a very large company
Pros
salary and travel exspense
Cons
bad communication/last minute changes
independent workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PADecember 15, 2015
i loved interacting with all my residents and to see how they live everyday and be able to care for them gave me a sense of accomplishment. all the driving was a lot on my car but its totally flexible and the pay is great.
nice invierment
Medical Device Assembler (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 13, 2015
hope thing's go well for them confused why they laid a lot of people off...it was a fun place to work very little explanation on the lay off...
Fast-Paced Environment
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 9, 2015
Diverse workforce that is productive and fast-paced. While in training I learned many things and was given ample time to learn the job.
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergy Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7