SYNERGY HomeCare Employee Reviews

Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Centerville, OHJanuary 17, 2018
I love working for this company. I love the independence I get. I just wish we had more training so were not trying to figure important things out on our own, just to get in trouble for doing so. Overall management is great except for one.
Pros
independence
Cons
no breaks
Company that care's
In Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2018
would be to just have one client and she just need a minimal amount of care. what I learned is to all ways be kind, Trusted management leaving the client
Pros
Having work
Cons
Snow day's
Working
In-Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  East Troy, WIJanuary 17, 2018
Working for Synergy was great while it lasted. I loved being able to take care of pateints in the comfort of their own homes. I really got to know many patients and their families.
they were very professional
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 11, 2018
I enjoyed working with this job they were respectful Brandy was very well trained in her job and helpful with getting to know our clients they were very helpful in directing you to and from your assigned location
Good for those who don't have alot of time
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTJanuary 9, 2018
Short to an average length of shifts. Very easy to work with a school, family, or another job. Offers part time to full time and sends out broadcasts of open shifts needing to be filled.
fun working Place
Caregiver/CNA (Former Employee) –  San Juan Capistrano, CAJanuary 8, 2018
i love working in synergy friendly easy job changing cleaning around the house cooking bathing changer diapers they help me work around my schedule and the days I'm open to work
Pros
friendly
Cons
health
Good way to start in Healthcare
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paradise Valley, AZJanuary 7, 2018
Home visits. Learned how to help each person with their individual needs. Learned how to use lifts like a Hoyer. Fun to meet people. Good work ethic. Friendly
Great Company to Work For.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIJanuary 4, 2018
Usually always have work available. Will work around your schedule, are very relaxed and understands life happens with family, emergencies, for call offs,
friendly environment
CHHA/Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bordentown, NJJanuary 4, 2018
They provide very little knowledge of clients to caregivers. They care more about filling an empty slot than providing clients with quality caregivers. the rate of pay is very low, with no health benefits.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
low rate of pay / little to no benefits
hard work with no benefits
Home Health Aide/CNA (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHJanuary 3, 2018
I love doing home care but the reality is that they do not pay well and its a hard job physically and mentally. Great part time job for those in school not for a career there are NO benefits
Good place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX Ella Blvd. LocationJanuary 2, 2018
Good company but it seems the staffers get upset or will not give you work if you don't go to a client when they are short staffed.You have to go to different companies in order to make a descent living.
Pros
When work is available you can work as many hours as you like if they let you.
Cons
No benifits
Joke
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 29, 2017
Keep track of all bonuses and rate of pay and hours worked! Snap pictures of all YOUR excepted broadcast. If not or if so you may or may not get paid correctly!!
Pros
Clients
Cons
Poor management
its ok
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 29, 2017
nice place to work. management is ok they seem to be concerned with their employees as well as the clients they take care of. the irving branch is a married couple.
Synergy
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lansdale, PADecember 21, 2017
Nurse is a mean, so, too, is her assistant. They clearly don't know how to organize their small 10-person team. I had paperwork to finish daily, was, on the other hand, compensated for driving time.
Pros
food, patients, they text schedules
Cons
too boring, not enough hours, couldn't tell people if your a man most jobs won't come to you in this company
The residents are mostly very nice.
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Bordentown, NJDecember 12, 2017
A typical day working for Synergy. I will sometimes make resident breakfast if the family has not done so. If the resident need personal care, I would assist bathing them.
Pros
I make my own schedule
Cons
Driving from place to place.
Poor management
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 12, 2017
Please do not work here if you plan on getting your CNA. There are tasks performed that are not within the scope of practice for a CNA (example: dosing meds, changing g-tubes, giving bagged feedings, etc). Staff did not back me up on this, very poorly trained in general, liability was just too risky. Do not do anything that will risk your reputation, for a company. A CNA should not be doing these things, let alone someone who has never done any sort of care for another human being whatsoever. That's just laziness as a company. And risking the safety of the client and the employee.

The clientele was awesome, and very rewarding to work with. But, I would look into other home health care companies.
Extremely rewarding
Senior Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 10, 2017
I have enjoyed my job with Synergy Home Care and have been able to meet some wonderful clients and help them to live the best life possible. I have always felt Administration is open to hearing thoughts and ideas and also always available for questions and or concerns. It has not always been easy for my employers to find people in my area for me to work with but they have tried hard to accommodate me concerning this. I would recommand Synergy Home Care to others, as a place to work.
Pros
Helping people, company stands behind you
Cons
Non personally, others felt they did not get enough hours
fun loving place to work
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 8, 2017
A typical day at work is basically working and loving on the elderly. Cooking, cleaning, running errands, laundry. Just whatever care the client needs to be done.
Pros
you get work when available.
Cons
thepay could be more and sometimes the hours could be extendd
Good far as clients and hours but bad management
Registered cna (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNDecember 8, 2017
I loved all my clients and being able to pick my hours. Very flexible and great first can job for me.
Company was under paying me(lying about how much I was making for each client) and very inconsiderate. Got into a car accident and the expected me to be at work that same week with a back injury.
Synergy
Licensed Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Inland Empire, CADecember 5, 2017
This is a great way to start off into the medical field it definitely grounds you and gives you a starting point along with experience on what to expect and what not to expect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYNERGY HomeCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8