This position will be responsible for conducting Synergy's inside sales efforts in an assigned market segment via phone and email. The primary measure of success for this position will be on qualified lead generation. This person will be able to effectively communicate Synergy’s solutions to multiple C-level VPs of corporations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use extensive telephone and email communication to build a pipeline of prospects
- Keep informed of industry trends, news, and events, to assist in identifying new potential targets
- Ability to develop sales Leads to pass to New Business Sales Team
- Responsible for initiating the sales life-cycle activities including lead research, prospecting, and educating prospect on Synergy’s solutions
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in outbound phone marketing, cold calling, or sales role with verifiable record
- High-energy , self-motivated team player with strong initiative and online lead generation skills
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Able to work independently in remote home office, Denver metro area
- Ability to come to DTC company office once a week after initial 2 week training in DTC
- Previous experience in contingent workforce solutions a plus
- Experience in Sales Force CRM a plus
- Bachelor’s business degree or equivalent experience required. Previous experience in contingent workforce preferred.
Synergy Services Corporation is a leading provider of contingent workforce solutions including contractor payrolling, compliance and technology services for companies who engage independent contractors and/or temporary workers. We are an exciting, high growth company that provides a unique culture for fun, career development and teamwork. Synergy Services has been listed as one of the fastest growing companies in their industry by Staffing Industry Analysts over the past five years and one of the Top 100 private companies in Colorado for the past four years according to Colorado Biz magazine.