Synergy Solutions

Synergy Solutions Employer Reviews

great experience
CSR (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 27, 2015
Cons: our great work is not being recognized
Typical day at work is take different type of calls which are to make payments, to locate providers, to provide information on deals a health plan offers, email callers information, and also leave messages for companies.
I've learned many things while working at Synergy Solutions. It has helped me get more experience on different types of customer service representative. I've encountered many different people who i've had to deal with for example many callers who call from Canada and have a thick accents, also very angry people. I've learned to not carry one bad attitude to a different call.
The hardest part of the job has been to keep up with so many different programs since they are very different from each other.
I enjoy getting more experienced and giving positive attitude to receive positive attitude back.
Synergy is a sportswear store, it is not Synergy Solutions
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sanibel Island, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: located on sanibel island, nice co-workers
Cons: not enough hours, boring days
At Synergy I was a sales associate engaged in the business of selling t-shirts, women's sportswear, shoes and jewelry. It was a boring job and I did not enjoy it. I have discovered that I do not like retail, and much prefer working in an office where I am constantly busy, not dependent on waiting for a customer to walk in and buy a t-shirt.
Was horrible that I remember.
SR Technical Support Associate (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 22, 2014
Pros: with two managers wanting to go home early no one really cared how many hours we logged.
Cons: horrible culture.
I was contracted to work at DELL. I was hired as a Senior Technical Associate with a contract wage of 13 an hour. People DELL hired on directly started at 17.50 doing the exact same thing I was doing. Had to wait a year if I got hired on, then a year as a DELL team member for a .25 cent an hour raise. The pay was often late where we had to deal with two managers approving our pay. And no matter what the holiday, we got paid a flat rate. Aside from the pay overall the experience was rather demeaning. Our concerns where never fully addressed. Often we where transferred to other people to handle situations, and often times it felt like Synergies turnover rate was equal to those they recruited. Can't find no work with them now that the time has passed and I actually live in an area they provide service in.
Not much to say
Field Service/Technical Support (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2014
I was under a 3 month contract with a partner company. I was not really assisted in finding new employment after the contract was over. It was just another head hunting company. Not much else to say. They be great for some one else but not me. I have nothing else to say about this company.
Hard Work, little pay
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Signal Hill, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: positive environment, very educational
Cons: long hours, low pay, poor management
Very positive environment. I loved the companies we promoted for and it fun for me. I didn't have any personal responsibilities then so I didn't mind working 12 hour days and not getting paid what we deserved. This place is great if you want to learn sales skills and customer service skills but in terms of making money and advancing in company your not going to go far. The turn over ratio for employees is extremely high and they have promises of promotions and making lots of money in the future but maybe 1 in 200 people they hire actually get that far and its usually because they are kissing the bosses behind the whole time and or sleeping with the boss...
Synergy Solutions Leasing Agent /Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2014
The company is new
Management nor employees are on the same page
Various opportuntiies in many different fields
Temporary Labor (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 10, 2014
Pros: opportunity to work nights and keep my days available for school
Cons: low pay, on my feet all night
Synergy is very good at placing people at different job sites to learn new skills and potentially lead to permanent placement with the company.
I have been placed at a factory shipping bottles of various sizes, shapes and designs. My job consists of monitoring the bottles as they come off the belt and look for contamination and errors in the bottles. It is a fast paced environment that requires great attention to detail
Great temp agency
Field Assurance Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 9, 2014
Helpful staff and quick service. Prompt response to inquiries about everything from timecards to opportunities
Business Not Open
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Kent, MESeptember 29, 2014
This company is no longer in operation, however I did have a good experience working there considering it was my first job.
great learning experience
Route Representative (Former Employee), Stockton, CaliforniaAugust 18, 2014
Pros: lots of driving, newest equipment, friendly coworkers
Cons: short breaks, always on your feet, complicated logistics
Found myself as a professional member of a productive team. Solid company with more to offer than first assumed
nice enivorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 7, 2014
Pros: nice people
It was a good day at work everyone was working fast and quick and up to speed....But it was not anything that went wrong or anything that was hard to do.
Too good to be true
Administrative Assistant and HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 24, 2014
Pros: co workers, 1 hour lunches (if you are able to take one), being independant
Cons: almost everything
Wonderful atmosphere; agents and supervisors however when it comes to the admin, management tends to blame everything on him/her. You will only get one week of training. Your boss will be on the other side of the U.S. Have fun getting extremely stressed and sitting at a desk with no A/C or curtains.
Very nice place to work
Guide clients (Current Employee), Cartersville, GAJune 24, 2014
Pros: works with school
Cons: not enough hours for males
assist with clients ADL's, Doing clients chores, and assisted with any help needed.
good and challenging role
Support Project Manager (Current Employee), Boston,MAJune 20, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: slow decision by business community
establishing support set up for their SAP implementation project in parallel with implementation .
Prepared support model that includes support infrastructure, SLA definitions , escalation procedures and communication structure
Governance model with organization structure

define incident management tool/System
Caring and dedicated to the vision
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Parkville, MOJune 12, 2014
Pros: energetic work environment, nice people
all employees are dedicated to the caring and nurturing environment needed to help those suffering from domestic violence to overcome obstacles.
Great entry level HR/Staffing
Program Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 2, 2014
Was a great way to get a foot in the door. So much change and process documents weren't be consistently updated. This caused some problems with having accurate data for our clients.
Temporary Job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 20, 2014
Cons: short breaks.
Typical day at work was to get in and get on the phones as quickly as possible. Specially during the times we had high call volumes. Then it got to where the calls dropped off and we would be sitting there for hours on end with no calls. Management was great, the leads were fun to work with and talk to when the call volume was low. Co-workers were nice and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was working 6 days a week. The most enjoyable part of the job was the paycheck.
bad work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Johnson City, NYMay 20, 2014
I worked for this company for many years and poored my blood sweat and tears and collected millions of dollars for this company and was never recognized for my efforts
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 19, 2014
Responsible for opening customer accounts, updating account information, as well as resolving problems by clarifying the customer complaint.
Synergy Group
Business Analyst (Former Employee), GeorgiaMay 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: health insurance
It was a very good experience in Business Management. I had many meetings with the managers from different companies.

1 2 3 4 5