Synergy Solutions Employee Reviews

Good work envoirment
Helper (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 15, 2017
Didnt work here long enough to have a review. It was a small hvac company i only worked there for a short time. I leanerd alot in a short time and the boss was a good guy
Pros
Pay
Cons
Job security
High Stress Environment - not much teamwork
Office Manager/Records Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNAugust 9, 2017
Have learned about retiring Government records and setting destruction dates. Otherwise, regular Administrative Asst. requirements. High-Stress jobs.
Nice Gym for the price
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2017
A typical day at Synergy included meeting clients, developing workout routines, assisting clients with the routines, and cleaning up the gym at the end of the day. The workplace culture was light and laid back. My immediate supervisor was pleasant and helpful throughout my time there. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new clients.
CUSTOMER CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 4, 2017
I love Synergy Solutions. hate the fact that it had to close down. The atmosphere was great and warming with employees. The employer was very fair and always let us knew what was required and how we did within the company
Nice job
Ethanol Plant Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cordele, GAJuly 27, 2017
Ok job it could be better if the care about there employees more. Need to get insurance for there workers and pay more because the job that you doing offers way more than 10hr
Demanding hours, professional.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2017
A typical work week was long, about 67 hours per week. Management was pushy and unorganized for trips. The hardest part of the job was having to find a way to travel out for a week at a moments notice.
Pros
30 minute break
Cons
Getting yelled at by our target consumers. Comission based pay.
Synergy
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Dalton, MNJuly 24, 2017
I had worked at this establishment for roughly six months before quitting. They closed down and reopened under new managment so I cant say anything in regards to the the work environment these days.
Pros
could earn days off by making more sales.
Cons
Could be very stressful when contacting rude front desk personel.which was why ended up quitting.
Very educational regarding medicare and their plans.
CALL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, NYJuly 19, 2017
The job was challenging at times. Very educational on medicare services. Very satisfying in helping people with their question about their plan and qualifications. The most enjoyable part of the job was solving or trouble shooting any concerns clientele would have. The hardest part of the job was when callers were not satisfies with your answers and there was nothing you could do to help them.
Pros
Overtime available
Cons
Having to do outbound calls related to politics
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 15, 2017
I did not get along with management. The manager wanted to take away holiday pay if the agent was late by one minute. I wouldn't keep quiet so I took it to higher up. That gentleman was the nicest man to speak with. He listened.
good
Level I Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 14, 2017
We were contracted to work seven insurance agencies for the technical support. This was for there direct mail program.

It was a really good company but the contract was transferred back to its origination.
Okat staffing service
Customer Service / Operations (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJuly 2, 2017
on assignment, left you alone., no issues with company as a whole, do your job and they pay you. No long term security, no benefits as a temp employee.
Strict Work Enviornment
Outbound Sales Retention (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2017
Utilized Salesforce to manage customer contacts, appointments, quotes and process sales
Managed high volume Outbound/Inbound calls to new/continuing customers
Managed Extensive email correspondence with clients, vendors and colleagues
Provided customer service consultations to customers based on specific RSMeans Cost Data: Books,CD’s and online services.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Not enough Leads
Fun atmosphere, good people, pay
Call Center Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 22, 2017
Fun atmosphere, good people, pay is good depending on experience and the program you work on. My manager at the time was great. currently i cant speak to management. Location moved to Phoenix as well.
Pros
Pay, people
Cons
Location. Scottsdale.
Good for younger workers
PC Hardware Reclaim (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 22, 2017
The CEO is a nice, helpful, and knowledgeable and the hiring process was mostly a smooth transition. This company manages contracts and will deploy their workers as requested by contacts. You will not be working directly for Synergy unless you are hiring contractors and culture varies between clients.
Pros
Entry-level positions available; independence
Cons
Advancement difficulty; no team dynamic
1 star rating
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 20, 2017
This job had no security,no structure, no job advancement, no benefits, management was terrible, poor pay, no proper training. I would never recommend this palce
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
it was a good training job but time to move on to a more challenging rewarding job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2017
I am very satisfied with the training I received I am confident I can gain employment else here and be a true asset to any company. As far as synergy it is not a place I would recommend but it is a job if your desperate
Productive, fast pace, and enjoyable.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 6, 2017
Synergy Solutions was a call center that had different programs employees could be on. I learned how to be more open minded, not be so uptight. The workplace culture was very comfortable, everyone enjoyed each other. The most enjoyable part was being to work in a place where we can celebrate birthdays, games, holidays, and not get behind on work. Everyone had a smile on their face, and if you did not understand something, there was always someone there to help.
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 6, 2017
any typical day is steady and i learned how to navigate different sites and programs. There's a variety of cultures and ethnic backgrounds in the facility. The hardest part was knowing that with the program I was with that they pay the least hourly and the most enjoyable was the friends I made while working there.
Pros
nice employees
Cons
pay could be better for the multiple programs they make you learn
Call Center ---
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNJune 6, 2017
This is a call center. You will deal with various types of customers. There are various programs that you can be put on while working here. There is not really room for advancement though.
not a positive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNMay 29, 2017
working for Synergy Solutions was not my favorite job. Poor management, with an emphasis on negative communication. Not a positive place to work. I was hired for a full time position, but rarely worked more than 30 hours per week. I was sent home every other day. My overall rating score was high, between 94-95%, but there was no encouragement to excel or to want to continue with this position.
Cons
sent home early nearly everyday