Synergy Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Work Environment but Needs Compensation/Benefits Improvements
Medical Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  San Gabriel, CAJanuary 28, 2016
240-300 claims to process a day
Adjudication of claims and meeting guidelines for timeliness and compliance set forth for processing payment or denial of claims.
Great management
Co-workers are well trained and very resourceful
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
No benefits/No breaks/ Under payed
caregiver
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 9, 2016
Managers are very flexible and helpful when you have questions.

holidays benefits and easy schedules .

Records Management with retiring files
Records Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMarch 16, 2016
Enjoy the work experience with 15 years to providing admin. Asst. support for U.S. Department of Energy Oak Ridge Office of Environmental Management. During the 15 years of experience I have learn how to support a wide range of Contractors and Federal employees. A highly skilled Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties, which require a diverse range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting visitors, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
None at this time
Productive day with making sure asbestos is removed
Scraped all asbestos and lead paint from walls (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 30, 2016
Start early, ready to suite up with special clothing for protection, Team up and remove Asbestos,

I learned the different kind of led in the walls and how to fix the problem

Co- workers were great, got along with everyone

Making sure not to breath the toxins

Working hard and having good learning experiences
Pros
Getting good rate pay and benefits
Cons
Danger of breathing toxins
Great atmosphere
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 2, 2016
Synergy was a great company to work for in many different ways. After several years of working with the company through adversity the job did not present what was offered to me in the beginning of employment. After dedicating much time and effort my achievements were not rewarded and I had to move in a different direction. With three and a half years of dedication, the company provided me with a vast amount of call center and technical skill to provide opportunity for the future.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Office politics
Synergy is not a good place to work.
Customer service, inbound calls for Shutterfly (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MN 56601September 12, 2016
You are constantly being watched and ridiculed about job performance. The working conditions were nasty. No windows, dirty carpet and cubicles. Cubicles were chipped and the chairs were broken. Headsets constantly quitting.
Pros
full time employment
Cons
working conditions
Nice company to work for, good management
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 29, 2016
Synergy matches clients and caregivers to fit needs. It is a low key, easy going job, for the most part clients and management are thankful and appreciate your work and responsibilities.
Pros
they always find assignments
Cons
not many long term ongoing assignments
Productive, Fun and Challenging
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 16, 2016
This was a very fast pace job. Several clients. Majority of clients were customer service based. A typical day would include receiving calls from customers to order products from catalogs. Assist in resolving any account discrepancies, assist in billing and processing payments
Pros
Excellent work/life balance
Cons
Health Care, High turnover rate
High moral is needed for any type of goal settings.
Practice Manager/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasSeptember 19, 2016
Sales and overall profit projections are the foundation to building a business. Most departments are loosing good people due to lack of effective and direct communications must happen.
Pros
Better recruiting
Cons
Too many excuses
Great place to work!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJuly 8, 2016
Great place to work but a small organization. Must work hard and prioritize to complete all work by due dates. Sales team requires modified or scheduled meetings/training to ensure all staff attends and completes mandatory training.
Pros
Gain solid understanding of billing
Very Productive Place
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 15, 2016
Synergy Promotions taught me a lot about management, leadership, team building, sales, and communication. I have learned a lot from my experience working there and would recommend this job for anyone who is willing and ready to learn and grow as a person.
wasn't a great experience was more of a pyramid scheme
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 10, 2015
A typical day at work was 15 hours a day six days a week and getting paid less than minimum.
management were there only for the paycheck.
co-workers were great we worked as a team
Pros
happy customers
Cons
no benefits
Synergy Services LLC is an accomplished consulting firm with documented experience in business development and international funding opportunities
Partner/Co-Founder (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2016
Synergy Services partners are highly responsive to client needs and protect the privacy of company information. Integrity is a core value of the company policies and consulting practices.
Was horrible that I remember.
SR Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 22, 2014
I was contracted to work at DELL. I was hired as a Senior Technical Associate with a contract wage of 13 an hour. People DELL hired on directly started at 17.50 doing the exact same thing I was doing. Had to wait a year if I got hired on, then a year as a DELL team member for a .25 cent an hour raise. The pay was often late where we had to deal with two managers approving our pay. And no matter what the holiday, we got paid a flat rate. Aside from the pay overall the experience was rather demeaning. Our concerns where never fully addressed. Often we where transferred to other people to handle situations, and often times it felt like Synergies turnover rate was equal to those they recruited. Can't find no work with them now that the time has passed and I actually live in an area they provide service in.
Pros
with two managers wanting to go home early no one really cared how many hours we logged.
Cons
horrible culture.
productivity and fun at the work place
synergy (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 20, 2016
very up beat and fast pace and the most enjoyably part is team work gets the job done
it is a very hard work load of duties but fun. I have learned to keep things more together and clean . The co workers are friendly and helpful and the hardest part about the job is having everything ready before the trucks are ready to leave
productive enviroment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 10, 2016
i work 11a-11p. Its mostly quite at night. But the patients that is awake i enjoy talking to them and listening to their stories. I have the best hall buddy that helps with eachother patient. I am a real team player. the hardest part of my job is staying awake so when i check on my patients and their awake we have long talks that helps alot
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good Temporary
Temp (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 30, 2016
Data entry of patient’s demographics, symptoms, medication and diagnoses- Professional biller/coder in charge of processing claims
Insurance verification with insurance companies.
Temporary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 17, 2016
This job was good for the pay. It was a temporary job, seasonal . I enjoyed this job. I took orders for people that was getting Christmas or Thanksgiving items.
Unstable employment.
Sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 1, 2013
You come in and then you suddenly get laid off. They state you can get unemployment benefits, but you can't for at least three weeks or more and by then you need a lot more than unemployment benefits. Work here only if you do not care if you get laid off suddenly or not regardless of your work performance. You get laid off suddently usually right when you are out of money from last very small paycheck or during the holidays. Compensation: P-Poor. Culture/Values: NONE. Job security: NONE. Management: Poor. Work.life balance: Poor until you get laid off and get lots of time for life while there is no money and no unemployment.
Pros
lots of time off after you get laid off
Cons
synergy culture: it's all about lay offs!!
Fun work place
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZJune 17, 2015
I liked working with Synergy.The management was very good to me, This company is really good at updating your skills and making you feel like a team member. The only fall back was the pay.
Pros
Fun people to work with not a bad one in the bunch, always keeping your skills up to date
Cons
The pay was not good, and no benefits

2.9