Synergy Solutions Employee Reviews

educational workplace
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 14, 2015
Learned a lengthy process involved in the cleanliness involved behind the medical supply field. enjoy the work enviroment. The job site as well.
Good for a first job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 9, 2015
Synergy was a great place for a first job. It was definitely not a secured job and the management was run by people that was not so great. The job itself was laid back, however very much lack of training. The pay was little and was not worth the stress and time.
Pros
Laid-Back, Good co-workers
Cons
Little Pay, Micro-Managing
Productive Hiring Agency
Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 7, 2015
Loved the experience and the company quickly completed all aspects of the hiring process efficiently and was very organized.
Pros
Love it
Cons
had alot of fun working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, NYMarch 11, 2015
I loved working there. The staff was wonderful and loved the outings we had in the summer. Had fun making a lot of money and good sales
Pros
made alot of fun people
Cons
didnt get long enough lunch breaks or morning breaks
Friendly Staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 9, 2015
This is a fast paced work environment with friendly staff. If you enjoy customer service and working predominantly through email and phone, this would be a good place to work.
Pros
snacks in the break room
Cons
short lunches
Free food and bus pass.
Customer Support Representative / Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Free food and bus pass - it was a paycheck. Not much else. Good transfer into the NOC if you wanted an easy transition. Not overly a pleasant place to work.
Fast and Professional
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy , UtahFebruary 19, 2015
Sales trainer and leader. Managed own team.
• In-field and traveling sales (top five in nation).
• Recruiter and conducted second round interview for new
hires.
• Automotive windshield repair.
• Customer service
Productive and fun workplace
Staffing Coordinator / Handling HR and Recruiting (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTFebruary 15, 2015
Good job environment, got along great with all co workers, I learned a lot more of the work are of helping people to find a job, enjoyed everything with the company.
Pros
clients always giving apreciation goodies
good work ethic
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2015
took care of three patients , change clothes ,bathed , fed , companionship ,everyday care, maintain medication schedule, drove to doctors appointments
Synergy Solutions
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJanuary 29, 2015
Wonderful staffing agency!

They found me full-time work that was long term, for great companies.They really cared about finding you a long term job that you not only was paid well at but enjoyed work for.
great experience
CSR (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 27, 2015
Typical day at work is take different type of calls which are to make payments, to locate providers, to provide information on deals a health plan offers, email callers information, and also leave messages for companies.
I've learned many things while working at Synergy Solutions. It has helped me get more experience on different types of customer service representative. I've encountered many different people who i've had to deal with for example many callers who call from Canada and have a thick accents, also very angry people. I've learned to not carry one bad attitude to a different call.
The hardest part of the job has been to keep up with so many different programs since they are very different from each other.
I enjoy getting more experienced and giving positive attitude to receive positive attitude back.
Cons
our great work is not being recognized
Synergy is a sportswear store, it is not Synergy Solutions
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sanibel Island, FLJanuary 20, 2015
At Synergy I was a sales associate engaged in the business of selling t-shirts, women's sportswear, shoes and jewelry. It was a boring job and I did not enjoy it. I have discovered that I do not like retail, and much prefer working in an office where I am constantly busy, not dependent on waiting for a customer to walk in and buy a t-shirt.
Pros
located on sanibel island, nice co-workers
Cons
not enough hours, boring days
Was horrible that I remember.
SR Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 22, 2014
I was contracted to work at DELL. I was hired as a Senior Technical Associate with a contract wage of 13 an hour. People DELL hired on directly started at 17.50 doing the exact same thing I was doing. Had to wait a year if I got hired on, then a year as a DELL team member for a .25 cent an hour raise. The pay was often late where we had to deal with two managers approving our pay. And no matter what the holiday, we got paid a flat rate. Aside from the pay overall the experience was rather demeaning. Our concerns where never fully addressed. Often we where transferred to other people to handle situations, and often times it felt like Synergies turnover rate was equal to those they recruited. Can't find no work with them now that the time has passed and I actually live in an area they provide service in.
Pros
with two managers wanting to go home early no one really cared how many hours we logged.
Cons
horrible culture.
Not much to say
Field Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2014
I was under a 3 month contract with a partner company. I was not really assisted in finding new employment after the contract was over. It was just another head hunting company. Not much else to say. They be great for some one else but not me. I have nothing else to say about this company.
Hard Work, little pay
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Signal Hill, CANovember 17, 2014
Very positive environment. I loved the companies we promoted for and it fun for me. I didn't have any personal responsibilities then so I didn't mind working 12 hour days and not getting paid what we deserved. This place is great if you want to learn sales skills and customer service skills but in terms of making money and advancing in company your not going to go far. The turn over ratio for employees is extremely high and they have promises of promotions and making lots of money in the future but maybe 1 in 200 people they hire actually get that far and its usually because they are kissing the bosses behind the whole time and or sleeping with the boss...
Pros
positive environment, very educational
Cons
long hours, low pay, poor management
Synergy Solutions Leasing Agent /Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2014
The company is new
Management nor employees are on the same page
Various opportuntiies in many different fields
Temporary Labor (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 10, 2014
Synergy is very good at placing people at different job sites to learn new skills and potentially lead to permanent placement with the company.
I have been placed at a factory shipping bottles of various sizes, shapes and designs. My job consists of monitoring the bottles as they come off the belt and look for contamination and errors in the bottles. It is a fast paced environment that requires great attention to detail
Pros
opportunity to work nights and keep my days available for school
Cons
low pay, on my feet all night
Great temp agency
Field Assurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 9, 2014
Helpful staff and quick service. Prompt response to inquiries about everything from timecards to opportunities
Business Not Open
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Kent, MESeptember 29, 2014
This company is no longer in operation, however I did have a good experience working there considering it was my first job.
great learning experience
Route Representative (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CaliforniaAugust 18, 2014
Found myself as a professional member of a productive team. Solid company with more to offer than first assumed
Pros
lots of driving, newest equipment, friendly coworkers
Cons
short breaks, always on your feet, complicated logistics