Synergy Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

great place to learn.
Client Relationship and Project Management (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VirginiaAugust 31, 2015
Excellent supportive Management Team. There is some travel involved but it has excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement.
wasn't a great experience was more of a pyramid scheme
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 10, 2015
A typical day at work was 15 hours a day six days a week and getting paid less than minimum.
management were there only for the paycheck.
co-workers were great we worked as a team
Pros
happy customers
Cons
no benefits
anything to do with hands lifting loading shipping
Recycling Technician, Recycling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  mayodan, NCJuly 23, 2015
I love to work most of all I want a job that I can drive for using my driver license or cdl class b I like unloading packing working with my hands
Pros
good break time good pay
Cons
short breaks low pay
Multiple positions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 16, 2015
I work for a few different company for Synergy Staffing. It was a temp placement company. I loved having the flexibility and ability to try new positions that best fit my personality. They always listened to my likes and dislikes to find the best fit.
Contractor
Confirmation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2015
Just worked as a contractor for a month and had no problems with them. People are helpful and do the best to fix the work to our needs.
Pros
Cons
Benefits are not good.
Fun work place
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZJune 17, 2015
I liked working with Synergy.The management was very good to me, This company is really good at updating your skills and making you feel like a team member. The only fall back was the pay.
Pros
Fun people to work with not a bad one in the bunch, always keeping your skills up to date
Cons
The pay was not good, and no benefits
Loved my job! learned something new everyday
Technical Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  St Paul MNJune 13, 2015
I was hired for a position they were just creating and it was not only exciting but Challenging and stimulating as well! I learned something new everyday and truly enjoyed my co-workers, I felt as though this job was a perfect balance of career and personal life and thought I would retire with Synergy. The company was sold to another company that had a very different culture and it just wasn't the same. Their was a very strong camaraderie and mutual respect at Synergy that was a joyful environment to work in.
Pros
We crossed trained so we could easily help where needed
Cons
When large issues arose with multiple large customers. More of a challenge than a con
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 9, 2015
The job site is a great place but the management is very bad also i have been here for 2 years and never got a raise. Looking to better myself and work with a company that will have your support.
not professional, management doesn't handle you that good
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTMay 20, 2015
I worked here for 4 months because i thought i'd get hired on especially with all the hours i put in.
almost every pay day they cut me short on my hours.
i had to go down there and show them my hours that i wrote down.
they don't really care who gets hired as long as they fill a spot
Cons
cut you short on hours, just temp positions, not good management
Enjoyable careing staff
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cherokee, IAMay 17, 2015
Co-workers friendly, made work enjoyable for patients and staff. Company makes patient safety first and foremost. Would highly recommend working for this company
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 14, 2015
This company is not a company to expect a career in, they give you false promises in advancing within the company only to get you to do your work better, even when you know there is nothing wrong with your work and was told many times by your management team that you're wonderful (averaging at 95% by the way).
There's so much favoritism going on within the company, many people who constantly fail calls, come to work late, don't show up at all, and spend most their time in "wrap up" never gets written up. A few employees I've known including myself have been written up for attendance even when we work the hardest for the company. They will try to pay you as little as possible. If you're looking for a high paying job this isn't for you.
They will NOT work with your schedule, no matter how much you request to change your schedule, and was already told it was going to be changed.
VTO (Voluntary time off): They will make you volunteer to leave when there is no work.
This job is good if you do not have any experience whatsoever in the industry, and if you have a criminal background (certain extent). This is a great stepping stone to an actual career because they will overwork you and give you all the experience.
My coworkers were probably the best thing about my time at Synergy.
If you're not looking for direction or a career path, this is the way to go. If you're just looking for a temp job just to get by, this might be for you.
This company used to be a good company to work for, gave you lots of experience, but upper management did not pay attention to the people they
  more... gave too much power to; causing the company to take a horrible turn.  less
Pros
Minimum experience required for hire process, nice coworkers, QA coaches assist more than Sups.
Cons
Micromanaging by all levels of management. Management in general. DIRECTOR.
very productive place to work with.
Receiving Customer Owned (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNMay 1, 2015
This place is a good place to work at. The job isn't the cleanest but if your a person who doesn't mind what your working with as long as you get the job done right, then this place wouldn't be too bad.
I've learned a lot from working here. different computer skills, multi-tasking in fast pace with minor to no mistakes, utilizing pallet jacks, staging of jobs, many more I cant really think of but most of it is hands on.
The people working there are all really good people. people who helps each other without questions asked. Working there feel like I've made another family within the workers.
The hardest part about the job is that I work third shift so its hard to remember days or dates when record data.
I enjoyed going to work because of the people I worked with and my lead. We worked well as a team. Helped each other a lot and motivate each other to do what we can each day.
Pros
Big company with a lot departments to learn and upgrade on experience.
Cons
short 20 min breaks.
educational workplace
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 14, 2015
Learned a lengthy process involved in the cleanliness involved behind the medical supply field. enjoy the work enviroment. The job site as well.
Good for a first job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 9, 2015
Synergy was a great place for a first job. It was definitely not a secured job and the management was run by people that was not so great. The job itself was laid back, however very much lack of training. The pay was little and was not worth the stress and time.
Pros
Laid-Back, Good co-workers
Cons
Little Pay, Micro-Managing
Productive Hiring Agency
Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 7, 2015
Loved the experience and the company quickly completed all aspects of the hiring process efficiently and was very organized.
Pros
Love it
Cons
had alot of fun working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, NYMarch 11, 2015
I loved working there. The staff was wonderful and loved the outings we had in the summer. Had fun making a lot of money and good sales
Pros
made alot of fun people
Cons
didnt get long enough lunch breaks or morning breaks
Friendly Staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMarch 9, 2015
This is a fast paced work environment with friendly staff. If you enjoy customer service and working predominantly through email and phone, this would be a good place to work.
Pros
snacks in the break room
Cons
short lunches
Free food and bus pass.
Customer Support Representative / Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Free food and bus pass - it was a paycheck. Not much else. Good transfer into the NOC if you wanted an easy transition. Not overly a pleasant place to work.
Fast and Professional
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy , UtahFebruary 19, 2015
Sales trainer and leader. Managed own team.
• In-field and traveling sales (top five in nation).
• Recruiter and conducted second round interview for new
hires.
• Automotive windshield repair.
• Customer service
Productive and fun workplace
Staffing Coordinator / Handling HR and Recruiting (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTFebruary 15, 2015
Good job environment, got along great with all co workers, I learned a lot more of the work are of helping people to find a job, enjoyed everything with the company.
Pros
clients always giving apreciation goodies