Synergy Solutions

Synergy Solutions Employer Reviews

good and challenging role
Support Project Manager (Current Employee), Boston,MAJune 20, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: slow decision by business community
establishing support set up for their SAP implementation project in parallel with implementation .
Prepared support model that includes support infrastructure, SLA definitions , escalation procedures and communication structure
Governance model with organization structure

define incident management tool/System
Caring and dedicated to the vision
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Parkville, MOJune 12, 2014
Pros: energetic work environment, nice people
all employees are dedicated to the caring and nurturing environment needed to help those suffering from domestic violence to overcome obstacles.
Great entry level HR/Staffing
Program Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 2, 2014
Was a great way to get a foot in the door. So much change and process documents weren't be consistently updated. This caused some problems with having accurate data for our clients.
Temporary Job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 20, 2014
Cons: short breaks.
Typical day at work was to get in and get on the phones as quickly as possible. Specially during the times we had high call volumes. Then it got to where the calls dropped off and we would be sitting there for hours on end with no calls. Management was great, the leads were fun to work with and talk to when the call volume was low. Co-workers were nice and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was working 6 days a week. The most enjoyable part of the job was the paycheck.
bad work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Johnson City, NYMay 20, 2014
I worked for this company for many years and poored my blood sweat and tears and collected millions of dollars for this company and was never recognized for my efforts
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 19, 2014
Responsible for opening customer accounts, updating account information, as well as resolving problems by clarifying the customer complaint.
Synergy Group
Business Analyst (Former Employee), GeorgiaMay 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: health insurance
It was a very good experience in Business Management. I had many meetings with the managers from different companies.
Consulting Company
PL/SQL DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILMay 13, 2014
Pros: decent pay.
Cons: poor working conditions.
Not a great company to work for. The company made promises the client wasn't aware of to entice me to take a role that was not a good fit for me.
Oustaning company to work for
Thermoforming packer (Current Employee), South Jordan, UTMay 7, 2014
Pros: 3 personnel department
Cons: only one half hour break (paid)
I am currently working through Synergy Solutions at Ultradent Oral device manufacturing. We have great teamwork with only 3 personnel in the department that removes finished product from a mold forming line. The work can be tedious at times but the job must and does get completed as long as the molding machine stays running correctly.
Desk Job
Blue Cross Blue Shield Call Representative (Former Employee), Bemidji, MNApril 29, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: not being able to move around and short breaks
•We assisted BCBS insurance card holders to find a doctor and/or facility within their network.
•I learned the phonic codes
•I learned about all different kind of doctors and what they do.
•My co-workers were all very nice, however you can't get to know them since your job is always being on the phone.
•Hardest part of the job is impatient customers, however it taught me to be patient and keep the call flowing free with difficult customers
•Best part of the job was helping people in need. Sometimes trying to help them with a difficult time in their lives due to sickness.
Great pay with flexible schedule
Adjudication Section Lead (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 27, 2014
A typical day at work can vary from extremely busy to extremely slow. I have great co-workers.
Productive work environment with a good amount of diversity in clients.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Pensacola, FlApril 23, 2014
Great environment and leadership. The company worked with a diverse group of clients and I was able to work in several programs.
Okay atmosphere. Typical of a call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 26, 2014
I saw on the news that Synergy closed down a few months ago. I was a disjointed place to work. Employees showed up when they wanted to and left when they felt like it, especially on political jobs.
Head of the house for Boston Fashion Week
Volunteer (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 23, 2014
A typical day would be promoting SYNERGY's Boston Fashion week runway show. I learned how to promote and set up for a fashion show including the giveaway bags and helping the models. I enjoyed working hands on with the models and working the fashion show.
Telemarketing was not my forte. People were great!
Call Center Representative/Validator (Former Employee), Vestal, NYMarch 18, 2014
Pros: games and drawings when having to work on holidays.
Cons: terrible pay, terrible healthcare.
Telephone sales for various credit card companies and music clubs. Selling to people who don't want to buy the items is frustrating and futile.
enjoyable work enviornment, but no room for growth.
House Keeping Supervisor (Current Employee), Fair Oaks, CAMarch 5, 2014
during my employment at synergy service center i gained many new skills that include , but are not limited to management, time management, problem solving, dealing directly with clients on a day to day basis, training, scheduling, and many more skills. i deal directly with client concerns making sure to come up with a solution to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Great outsource solutions provider for Fortune 500 companies
*B2C
*Sales
*Web services
*Chat capability
Productive, high energy place of work full of different, fun people.
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAFebruary 13, 2014
A typical day at work at Synergy consists of me reviewing and posting invoices and ledgers that come in. I also take care of all utilities from the apartments that we currently lease which can range from 1,400-2,000 apartments. I've learned a lot being a part of the accounting department. I've learned how to review and process ledgers and make the proper payments. I've learned what skills it takes to be in Accounts Payable such as working with other businesses and being able to maintain patience and a professional behavior.
productive and great company
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: very busy no time to get bored
untied health care is a good company to work for very understanding and willing to help you grow within the company
as a staffing agency they where troubled
Electromechanical Technician (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, PAJanuary 15, 2014
Cons: bad reviews
Could not get through to the people you needed and after the assignment was over they didn't say good by but after I went to get a new job they made it impossible for me to ever work again. and accused me of stealing a company computer. and fired me