Synergy Solutions Employee Reviews

Temporary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 17, 2016
This job was good for the pay. It was a temporary job, seasonal . I enjoyed this job. I took orders for people that was getting Christmas or Thanksgiving items.
Synergy is not a good place to work.
Customer service, inbound calls for Shutterfly (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MN 56601September 12, 2016
You are constantly being watched and ridiculed about job performance. The working conditions were nasty. No windows, dirty carpet and cubicles. Cubicles were chipped and the chairs were broken. Headsets constantly quitting.
Pros
full time employment
Cons
working conditions
Productive day with making sure asbestos is removed
Scraped all asbestos and lead paint from walls (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 30, 2016
Start early, ready to suite up with special clothing for protection, Team up and remove Asbestos,

I learned the different kind of led in the walls and how to fix the problem

Co- workers were great, got along with everyone

Making sure not to breath the toxins

Working hard and having good learning experiences
Pros
Getting good rate pay and benefits
Cons
Danger of breathing toxins
Good Temporary
Temp (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 30, 2016
Data entry of patient’s demographics, symptoms, medication and diagnoses- Professional biller/coder in charge of processing claims
Insurance verification with insurance companies.
Nice company to work for, good management
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 29, 2016
Synergy matches clients and caregivers to fit needs. It is a low key, easy going job, for the most part clients and management are thankful and appreciate your work and responsibilities.
Pros
they always find assignments
Cons
not many long term ongoing assignments
Very Productive Place
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 15, 2016
Synergy Promotions taught me a lot about management, leadership, team building, sales, and communication. I have learned a lot from my experience working there and would recommend this job for anyone who is willing and ready to learn and grow as a person.
Great place to work!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJuly 8, 2016
Great place to work but a small organization. Must work hard and prioritize to complete all work by due dates. Sales team requires modified or scheduled meetings/training to ensure all staff attends and completes mandatory training.
Pros
Gain solid understanding of billing
Don't work there.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 13, 2016
Synergy Solutions...you would not be happy here. You would probably look to leave pretty quickly. I did. I was not happy from the beginning and definitely relieved at the end.
Pros
Cons
everything
Great atmosphere
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 2, 2016
Synergy was a great company to work for in many different ways. After several years of working with the company through adversity the job did not present what was offered to me in the beginning of employment. After dedicating much time and effort my achievements were not rewarded and I had to move in a different direction. With three and a half years of dedication, the company provided me with a vast amount of call center and technical skill to provide opportunity for the future.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Office politics
I don't actually work with them. It's a placement agency.
Freelance Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2016
It's a placement agency. I actually work with Equifax. Not sure what else you would like me to say, so I will just put in some "greeking" until it satisfies the count quota.
Synergy Services LLC is an accomplished consulting firm with documented experience in business development and international funding opportunities
Partner/Co-Founder (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2016
Synergy Services partners are highly responsive to client needs and protect the privacy of company information. Integrity is a core value of the company policies and consulting practices.
productivity and fun at the work place
synergy (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 20, 2016
very up beat and fast pace and the most enjoyably part is team work gets the job done
it is a very hard work load of duties but fun. I have learned to keep things more together and clean . The co workers are friendly and helpful and the hardest part about the job is having everything ready before the trucks are ready to leave
I hated it.
Call center Rep (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 18, 2016
They pay is great to start off but the management sucks and all the rudeness of coworkers and customers eventually catches up to you and it wears you down.
productive enviroment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 10, 2016
i work 11a-11p. Its mostly quite at night. But the patients that is awake i enjoy talking to them and listening to their stories. I have the best hall buddy that helps with eachother patient. I am a real team player. the hardest part of my job is staying awake so when i check on my patients and their awake we have long talks that helps alot
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
A lot of good people with a tough job to perform
Contractor, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 4, 2016
At Synergy, a world-wide telecommunications backbone, I met a lot of good people with a tough job to perform. We worked with people all over the world from Germany to China.
synergy systems
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAApril 28, 2016
Was a fun place to work, I was their for only a year before the shut the doors
the machinist were very helpful to other machinist and helped others grow
Pros
nice picnic
Cons
said they had growing pains and just closed
ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 21, 2016
place was alright. people were very polite, but management relys on computer generated schedules. So don't expect to get a reasonable schedule.
Records Management with retiring files
Records Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMarch 16, 2016
Enjoy the work experience with 15 years to providing admin. Asst. support for U.S. Department of Energy Oak Ridge Office of Environmental Management. During the 15 years of experience I have learn how to support a wide range of Contractors and Federal employees. A highly skilled Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties, which require a diverse range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting visitors, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
None at this time
caregiver
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 9, 2016
Managers are very flexible and helpful when you have questions.

holidays benefits and easy schedules .

Fast paced, growing company
Finance Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 7, 2016
Everyone is working toward a shared goal; customer and contingent satisfaction. Customer service is truly alive and well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergy Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.