Twitter Bootstrap Responsive Web Specialist / User Interface Developer position (have the choice to work in San Francisco, CA or New York or South Dakota or Darien, Connecticut)
Do you have your fingers on the pulse of the latest technologies and frameworks? If yes, we have to talk. You’ll love bringing both sides of your brain to creatively design, develop and implement a web application user interface using Twitter Bootstrap. Check out this Contract position with excellent pay, great work environment and low stress.
- Be the front end web development champ to add value by bringing your best to this outstanding position with a successful and growing organization.
- Be part of a team that makes a difference in the industry. Collaborate with Product Management, Software Engineering and Quality Assurance to integrate the new frontend with the existing service layer.
- Leverage your strong knowledge and experience in design, development and implementation of user interface for a customer facing website using Twitter Bootstrap and work with server-side developers in Java, J2EE, Weblogic (WebSphere or Oracle App Server), JSP, Spring MVC, etc.
- Have primary responsibility for all components of the implementation of the new user interface, including html pages, JSPs and servlets.
- Lead and collaborate with team members to conceive and prototype user interfaces for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Provide mentoring and training on Twitter Bootstrap to software engineering team members.
- Successful candidate must have at least 2 years of experience of UI and Web Development experience using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Deep expertise with supporting web standards technologies, including jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap and libraries, etc.
- Must have strong communications (verbal & written) skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
Indeed - 6 months ago