Provide Project leadership & system level technical support and troubleshooting for ex-Nokia 2G BSC Platfomr ( BSC2i, BSC3i, Flexi BSC , 2G BTS ) product elements , Project trouble shooting and configuration management function. Deliver expert services support with advanced knowledge in NSN 2G Radio Network Controller in the following areas:
Provide Project technical support for troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalations from project and Support Perforamnce & optimization Issue trouble shooting. Coordinate actions and investigation of technical Issues between Customers, Regional care management, NAM Tier2.
- Participate in regular review Project meeting with NSN Internal as well as customers. Work as Project Technical lead for all Customer review, Tracker, Communication to Project team , their competence development tracking & overall responsibilities for Project technical delivery .
- Provide system level knowledge in supporting Nokia Siemens Networks Radio access 2G platform products. Nokia certifications are needed.
- Provide remote Support for Project activities as commissioning, integrating, and troubleshooting BSC Platform .
- Escalation Support for BSC and BTS Software and hardware upgrades, provide training and expert supports to team members; resolve outstanding issues.
- Prepare, document, test and review MOP (Method Of Procedures) for projects;
- Individual contributions to the team are emphasized
- Responsibilities for planning the details of their own work to meet team schedules and goals.
- Able to use complex analysis of situation to make decisions.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- 5+ years experience in Radio access Project with 3+ years in Project technical support and Equipment implementation for RNC radio network controller elements (BSC2i / BSC3i / Flexi BSc / CM Editor ) in wireless communications networks, including understanding of Circuit Switch and Packet Switch Core network elements. Preference will be given to candidates that already have experience on NSN radio equipment.
- Has excellent IP, Unix experience and skills set.
- Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications. Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem
- Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services.
US Residents only please
Indeed - 6 months ago