SYNERTX

SYNERTX Employer Reviews

Few hours, 90-95% productivity, meaningless notes, manager in another state
Physical Therapy (Former Employee), KalispellNovember 15, 2014
Pros: wonderful patients. position would suit a volunteer.
Cons: few hours, 90-95% productivity, manager in another state, nothingness notes
Expect 1-4 hours work, possibly per week or a few times a week, at 90-95% productivity. Expect to be called in for work by someone in Arizona. A local coordinator is overworked. If you are under 90%, expect robotic emails stating their requirement of 90+% productivity. Pt notes are meaningless and done with the patient. Look elsewhere unless desperate.
Great company to work for
PTA/Interm Rehab corrdinator (Current Employee), Stillwater, MNAugust 3, 2014
Pros: flexable schedule
Cons: high productivity standards
I work with great therapist. We have a good team of therapist, nurses, NP and doctors.
No Advancement Opportunities
Scheduling Coordinator / Client Services (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2014
Upon interviewing, I was told there was plenty of room for advancement and that they appreciated someone able to balance person life with work. Once I worked there, I quickly learned that neither of these two things applied. Not only is the company completely family run, thus offering only family members room to climb the corporate latter, but as a remote scheduler, you are expected to be working from am until 10 pm 7 days a week. The pay sounded great at first, but this being the expectations, was completely unreasonable. Lastly, there was no sense of community in the workplace. Employees and managers alike, didn't recognize each-other in the office or outside of it. Absolutely no feeling of being part of a Team.
Positive environment that provides quality care
PRN COTA (Current Employee), Phoenix/ScottsdaleJuly 14, 2014
Synertx Rehab and the facilities they work for are very professional, organized facilities that provide quality care to all their patients.
Supportive upper management
Rehab Coordinator (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 9, 2014
Great therapists to work with. Corporate always keeping therapists in the loop as it pertains to recent Medicare changes, decent benefits.
Unprofessional
therapist (Former Employee), AZJanuary 16, 2014
Cons: understaffed, unprofessional, you need to watch your back.
This company does not have your back, they thrive on seniority and there is no chance of advancement. It is written in the employees handbook that they do not tolerate fraud but there have been so many instances of reports of fraud but the person involved is still in position. The ones that have reported such activity have either been fired or resigned. They also put your license at risk for having you supervise more than what is allowed.
Sometimes the grass is greener. . . .
COTA/L (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 22, 2013
I have worked PRN for this company in Phx and have enjoyed the change from my full time position, the productivity is reasonable, the therapist are always helpful. I get the feeling this company actually cares ( at least a lot more than the rest ) compared to some greedy therapy companies that only care about rug levels and money.
Nice place to work, celebrated our Birthdays monthly, and bought us lunch when we reached our goals for the week.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZ.August 11, 2013
Day consisted primarily of coming in, and spending the rest of the day mostly on the phone making home and facility calls. I enjoyed having my own desk and computer that I never had to share with anyone else. The co-workers were great, management was good.
Inconsistent Staffing
therapist (Current Employee), new hampshireMarch 22, 2013
Pros: pay and computer documentation system
Cons: lack of loyalty
Love working with the facilities but after having a consistent schedule for 2 and a 1/2 years and covering on weekends as needed for others they just stopped calling and gave my regular hours to another part time person. Now they only call when they can't find someone - went from 4 to 5 hours a week to nothing for several months. Now that they need help as others have left they are calling again. In the time I have been with them, they have changed coordinators/contacts so many times I can't keep up. So, if you want consistency and loyalty, this would not be the company you want to join. They pay well and the computer system is pretty easy to understand once you are trained.
Therapy Services
therapist (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 5, 2013
Cons: everything
We utilized this company at one of our nursing homes. The staff is inexperienced, the support services are non-responsive and the management team is arrogant.
We have since terminated services but beware of fraud!
So few hours that it is hardly worth the bother of showing up.
pt (Former Employee), montanaJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: little paper work
Cons: little work and little pay
Definitely not ever going to be full time but rather 2-3 hours per day. Not worth the time to show up. One would be better off working a full time job in another field than to work here.
good work environment
Rehab Technician (Former Employee), Concord, NHJanuary 11, 2013
My workday was enjoyable, and fast paced. I loved working with the team, and felt like a valued member of that team.

My 'in house' manager was amazing.
Learned many new skills, great team spirit.
Staffing Coordinator/ Recruiter (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2012
Pros: good compensation, good team enviroment.
Cons: on call 24/7, no chance of any kind of advancement.
Good compensation, long hours on call 24/7. No room for advancement as it is totally family managed. Insurance was not very affordable, but other benefits were fine. This was a great learning experience and I am grateful for the experience.
good compensation
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Concord, NHJune 11, 2012
Organization and structure is difficult to become acclimated to as a per diem person; however, once acclimated to this facility, there are knowledgeable and caring coworkers who work alongside you and are very helpful. The most enjoyable part is going to work and doing the job in a setting with knowledgeable people. The most difficult part is the nursing home setting/feel as a whole and as a general culture.
good company
Per Diem Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Pitman, PAMay 28, 2012
* good schedule
* learned to be more efficient
* great management
* great coworkers
* time management
* the patients are enjoyable
Fast paced, rapidly growing company
Medicare Reimbursement /Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 20, 2012
Pros: no weekend work.l
This is a very fast paced environment. There is room for growth, and this company has many enjoyable people.