Syngenta

Syngenta Employee Reviews

great
Facilities Specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 11, 2015
great company, great benefits, but I'm a contract worker here, so I'm not sure why I'm forced to submit this review. Would love to get hired
Awesome company very professional work place
Buyer Support, Order Management (Current Employee), Greensboro,NCJuly 9, 2015
Pros: cafe on site
Buyer Support role- work in SAP daily to ensure pricing updates and SAP reports and Create and Update material outlines for the US and Canada.
fun and professional environment
Business Analyst IV (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNJuly 7, 2015
Syngenta is a world class organization dedicated to "plant potential." That means they are working hard and smart to feed the world. With the growing world population and declining farm acres, they are trying to make sure the food supply is secure. The people are great to work with and for. The work was interesting. I enjoyed my time there.
Great company to work for with phenomenal benefits
R&D Scientist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 7, 2015
Syngenta is one of the best companies I have ever had the chance and privilege to work for. I cannot say enough good things about the culture and workplace as a whole.
productive work area
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 3, 2015
Pros: overall injoy working here
Cons: healthcare benefits from temp agency are 80% of weekly income!
A typical day consist of morning meeting, daily aspects of work flow, safety discussions. daily goals for completion.
Strong Company
North American Fixed Asset Capital Lead (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNJune 28, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: instability
Syngenta is focused on providing its customer on a quality product the customer needs and requests. Syngenta is also concerned about their employees health and wellness.
SAP Finance & Procurement BPA (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 16, 2015
Very Good client to work with. I have transformed myself from a ABAP consultant to FICO consultant. Nice work culture and helping hands.
Productive and a great place to learn
Planting Leader (Former Employee), PRJune 15, 2015
Pros: lots of traning and leadeship
Great place to have the best experience in agriculture crops, pest control, agriculture machinery and planting. i had the oportunity to be a leader and manage diferents proyects.
hard worker
detassaler (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, IAJune 15, 2015
I am a hard worker, fast learner, and easy to get along with my co-workers, love to help in any way possible to get the work done.
Enjoyable experience
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 23, 2015
Enjoyable experience, great location, good benefits, pleasant atmosphere. Coworkers are all committed to the bottom line. Overall good experience
learned a lot
Process Technician (Former Employee), Saint Gabriel, LAMay 14, 2015
It was a nice place to work. Good people, good hours, good pay. I enjoyed my time with the company. Learned what it takes to be a team player and how to be a great process technician.
Allows for open ended problem solving
Supply & Production Planner (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNMay 9, 2015
A typical 8-5 work schedule. Had a sense of being able to schedule my own day, as long as I got the work done. I learned a lot about the agriculture industry, and gained a lot of experience in Excel. My management wasn't the most competent in terms of understanding my role, so it was hard when I needed support. However I think that was an isolated experience. Co-workers were great.
awesome experience
Business Controller (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 6, 2015
wonderful company to work with and really enjoy my time here. Very good work/life balance.

Collaborative with a good culture but very poor management
Domain Delivery Lead, Biotech and Breeding (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 3, 2015
Pros: Collaborative environment, good benefits
Cons: Poor Management
While Syngenta has a highly collaborative environment and a clear vision it is greatly hampered by poor management. Some managers are skilled but they are few and far between.
enjoyed my time with Syngenta
Territory Sales Manager, Grand Ledge, MI (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 29, 2015
good team approach to sales. management was very helpful in working to help you meet your goals. Contact and interaction with customers was mostly a fun part of the job.
It was a good company to work for expect for manangement
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Nampa, IDApril 29, 2015
Pros: really familiy orianted
Cons: not a lot of hiring posibilaties
I would have love to still have been working for the company but, they don't hire that often. And I feel that management could be better. Not so self involved with there own preferences. Other then that every day was a wonderful experience and I learned a lot of agriculture and plant/vegetables.
Required and trained about the supply chain industry
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 22, 2015
Pros: I feel very confident in what I learned, I can have added more relevant skills and qualifications
Cons: I feel that the new manager was not aware of my responsibilities, too busy to speak with me
While working as a contract worker at Syngenta I learned more about the chemical industry. I multi-tasked and learned the finance procedure and monitoring the import / export of the supply chain.
I worked well with my co-workers in supporting them.

The hardest part of my job was learning the chemical supply chain industry compared to the furniture industry that I previously worked.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I did learn a lot from this position and added to my work performance / career.
Productive and fun work place
Sr.SAP MDM Consultant (Former Employee), TNApril 2, 2015
Pros: Nil
Cons: Nil
-> Excellent place to work.

-> Learnt almost all new updates.

-> Good management.

-> Very supportive colleagues.

-> Nothing found hardest.

-> Everything enjoyed in the company.
Syngenta Crop Protection Corporation
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - TANK FARM OPERATIONS (Former Employee), Saint Gabriel, LAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: good paying company
Cons: dangerous work environment
An aging plant work environment which brings with it a level of danger. Good training program, with good people that works there.
Good work experience
Research Associate II (Former Employee), Salinas Puerto RicoMarch 7, 2015
Pros: non stress full envirioment
Cons: healthcare
I have the opportunity to continue develop my skills in managing large groups and develop my research skills. I develop 3 new projects in the site, the first one is the Commercial Corn Isolation, the second is the Nursery Sunflower program that include crossing blocks and selfing blocks and the last project was the Sugarcane Research.

1 2 3 4 5

About Syngenta

Plagues of locusts, weevils, or any other kind of crop-destroying bugs were no match for Syngenta Crop Protection. The subsidiary – Read more

Syngenta Salaries