Pros: making a difference in humanity
Cons: temp assignment
Provide direct assistance to NA HR Head; secondary assistance to NA Comp Head and US HRBP Heads; may support other within HR with events, meetings, etc. as needed
• Provides first line contact with Greensboro personnel, company executives, Syngenta management, employees and the public
• Provide exceptional calendaring for NA HR Head
• General administrative duties, special events and activities as requested
• Assist with event planning logistics, such as invitations, venue selection and bookings
• Complete domestic and international travel bookings for support positions as requested
• Input and review expense reports requested by positions supported as requested
• Preparation of correspondence, reports, presentations and other material as needed for internal and external meetings using a strong working knowledge of Windows Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Concur and some SAP applications.
• Participate in department meetings as requested; may include capturing minutes, notes, decisions made, and actions
• Screening of incoming calls and material; respond accordingly as needed
• Providing relevant information such as cost center and general ledger codes in order for A/P to process invoices and other payment needs. This will also be done with P-Card and travel cards.
• Following of budget information provided for supported positions.
• Organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete under time constraints. Will need to be able to anticipate the needs of NA HR Head and adapt to last minute change