Syniverse Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work....
Sr Advisory Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tampa FLAugust 12, 2013
Worked here for a number of years, although the pay scales are competitive, their is no work/like balance and you typically end up work 60-70 hr work weeks. There is no stable Management, and the whole focus is on Sales and the bottom line. The recently merged and are off-shoring jobs to India.

I'd ask around before jumping on with them.
Pros
technology
Cons
bad management, all about sales, no work/life bal with no scope for advancement or security with Jobs being offshored to India
Highly professional enviornment
Executive Assistant to President of Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2014
I worked primarily for the President of Sales and then supported two SVPs and their teams. A typical day would be 60 percent of my time dedicated to request from the President and his team. Some were routine deadlines to meet however probably 45 percent of the requests were to assist with issues as they arose. I spent a lot of my time managing all their calendars and doing travel. Travel that required many last minute changes and updates. I enjoyed working in that environment as it was challenging. The other 40 percent of my time was split up between the two other individuals I supported and assisted their teams as well. I did do overtime and worked the occasional week for an hour or two, however that does not bother me in the least. I enjoyed working with my co-workes and provided to support to the executives.
Pros
Respectful enviornment, and honest management, close to my house
Cons
Being available 24/7 sometimes pulled me away a family function or woke me up at 4:00 am, however I was happy to work there regardless
Helping make mobile work
Application Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 12, 2015
Syniverse is a pioneer in wireless inter-operability and continues to offer many opportunities for being part of new wireless/wifi technology solutions and support.
Pros
Making Mobile Work, On-site health clinic, healthcare, PTO. Global growth. WFH
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunity, off shoring increasing, On Call 7x24x365.

Want to know more about Syniverse?

Ask a question