SYNNEX Corporation Employee Reviews

Warehouse Lead, Material (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 11, 2017
This is a place where you can get a lot of experience to grow in MFG field. I was haired as Material handler and since 2015 I am MFG lead to acting supervisor now.
Pros
free lunches once a year
Best company I ever worked for
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Keasbey, NJAugust 10, 2017
Synnex is a family environment. A normal day consist of putting orders together to be picked for the customers. Working at Synnex taught me to think outside the box when faced with a challenge to get the work done. Management is fair and helpful. The culture can be hot during the summers and cold in the winters. It is a warehouse. The hardest part of the job was learning the scan gun system. Once you get that down its easy. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff and employees.
ping pong table
Tax Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 31, 2017
taking call from upset customers, under trained management this place was total chaos as if the ppl in charge where not ready to be. The hardest part of the job was having to do the jobs of other ppl and departments the only good thing was you could kind of come and go as you please as long as you get the job done.
Pros
lots of ot
Cons
doing double work
No loyalty
Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILJuly 25, 2017
They throw you under the bus so that they can cover their "behind" regardless of how many years and hours of your life you have given the company. bad
Pros
Steady and secure employment
Cons
Pay and poor management
tech
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILJuly 10, 2017
Working here at synnex was a technology dream a warehouse of everything. It taught me so much about the latest technology. Fast paced atmosphere. .THE BEST EVER
Productive and good working with nice people
GATE KEEPER (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 2, 2017
It was my first job at Synnex.i learned there too many things like how to do the communication on work base,how to handle the pressure of the work,among the many projects give the importance to priority,learn the system of the company.It was good management there,and the people over there was also good.Work on special projects, that was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free lunch and sometime giftcards.
Enjoyed working with coworkers but not with some managers
Credit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 30, 2017
People are kind, folks are helpful.
Training is a work in progress, every person does it their way and as long as you meet their goals your was works. But once your miss a goal, your doing it all wrong. Not consistent.
No room for advancement and pay rate is very low
Pros
company supports great causes for the community
Cons
Training and pay
Great Place
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 27, 2017
Synnex Corporation is a great company to gain experience in the IT world. This was an area that I was not too familiar with but, the employees and managers were so confident in sharing their knowledge and experiences. It was a great company.
decent gig
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 8, 2017
i learned about how to build server racks and it was actually really fun. great people, really genuine hardworking people. the pay coulda been a little better nut not that bad honestly. management was nice too.
Pros
free coffee
The hardest part of the day
Q.A(Quality control) (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 7, 2017
The hardest part was understanding instructions that weren't specially given but, needed for very important/detailed paperwork (checklist)that was used for inspecting units.
Cons
confusion on what to look for on units, to be matched up with paperwork(ex. correct position for label, correct image on label.)
Productive work place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 7, 2017
My Supervisor makes work for his employees enjoyable, understandable when it comes to new products and growable. We can learn new things within this job field as we progress being apart of Synnex corporation.
Pros
Over time, weekend over time free lunch, growing knowledge within manafacturing industry
Cons
Pay rate is low
no room for advancement
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 5, 2017
Doesn't matter how well you-do there isn't anywhere to advance. Unless you know someone in upper management, in which case, you can move up quickly regardless of how well you do your job.
you'll never starve
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 28, 2017
SYNNEX doesn't pay much but they do supply their employees with plenty of food---especially if you are on the sales team or product management team. Expect breakfast, lunch, and snacks at least 2 days a week. This helps off set cost of bringing/buying your own meals.

However, very stressful work environment. I'm sure compensation is great for senior management, but if you're a line employee expect to work 10 hrs on average/daily. Most people have monthly goals that tie to their compensation so this creates a stressful environment.
Pros
free food
Cons
compensation is poor and many people seem over worked
Synnex
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMay 16, 2017
Its A Great And Relaxing Job. I Learned Nothing Because I Knew Everything. It Wasn't The Best. Its A Warehouse. Trying To Teach Somebody Something And They Act Like They Don't Want To Learn. Got A Chance To Meet New People.
Productive and fun workplace
Automation Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 10, 2017
On the very first day at my job i got warm welcome they introduced me to other team members and give me knowledge of the work procedure they follow.I learned new networking skills.
Pros
Free lunches, Over time
Cons
Short breaks
Nice place to work
Out Bound Tech (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMay 9, 2017
I have been working there for 3 years and the work is not hard but they expect fast pace. It is a third party company witch means they have to please their costumers at all times to reassure their business to keep coming so it is little room for error and have to be fourth taking on all projects.
Pros
easy laid back
Cons
short breaks and short lunches
Good place to get on your feet
Server Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 25, 2017
If you've been out for a while, it's a good place to get started. They'll hire practically anyone.
The people you work with are generally nice, and things are usually pretty relaxed.
However, once there, it's a good idea to move on. There are NO opportunities for advancement. and the way management runs will drive you crazy after a while.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAApril 20, 2017
Synnex was a great place to learn and enhance your skills. They provide training and you get to travel to different warehouse. Overall a good company to work for but difficult when you reach a management position.
Pros
Monthly lunches
Cons
CWS system could be better and more user friendly
Na
Business Development Rep (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 17, 2017
Great place to work. Good Managers and great culture. I would definitely work there again if given the opportunity. The training is extensive..........
Fast paced work environment
Manufacturing Planner / RMA Lead (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 10, 2017
NO great advancement opportunities
stressful
database is outmoded
a lot of Great people, no real teamwork
work 10+ hours a day
have to work hard to get things done
Pros
Free luches sometimes
Cons
very stressful / not organized well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYNNEX Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.