SYNNEX

SYNNEX Employer Reviews

Overall great place and great people
Data Center IST Technician Lead (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Synnex is overall a great company after getting permanent through a staffing agency. The only issue that others have with the company are usually the hours. Personally i don't have an issue with the hours or the job at all, but that's what i usually hear from other co-workers of mine. Its a great company with good opportunities to learn a bit of IT and communication skills.
If you need work
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Fremont, CaDecember 16, 2014
Good for immediate work, but dont expect to work full time all the time. Sometimes it's really busy, at other times its extremely slow, and cant make it to 8hrs/day. However I do like the people I work with as they are all hard workers.
Great place to work for.
QC Inspector (Former Employee), Fremont, CAOctober 23, 2014
Great place to work for. Always fast paced. New challenges everyday.
I was able toi learn a differnt type of electronic device.
Technician (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSAugust 11, 2014
Building units,installing components needed by the customer
Working with many cultural group
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee), California, FreemontJuly 30, 2014
I am working with several nationality group, Like Asian, Us Citizen, etc.
Terrible environment
Material Handler (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 21, 2014
Most unorganized company I ever worked for. Been here for one year and a month only one raise in my first 3 months. None of managers know how to manage nor lead. Most of the People they hire have no common sense what so ever. The only two good things about this job is the hours and the taco truck.
i work every day for the company
putaway - receiving LEAD (Current Employee), njJuly 15, 2014
Pros: depend the day
Cons: i work by the production in the company
receiving- send email, respond appointment, i help in receiving in the system.
putaway - i did putaway, planing the day for my peoples, check the production

i work in inventory help to counting the product

i know work whit the other department i send help everyday to shipping, LTL
This job was fun and the employes where very nice and helpful.
Cable Assembler (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 2, 2014
A typical day at work was clocking in, met with management for days work orders. I learned how to use hand tools in small areas and to be precise. I enjoyed working for this company and learning something new. There training was very good.
A Challenging Environment
Senior Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Greenville, SCMay 14, 2014
A great place to work!

SYNNEX is a well oiled machine, with a successful business plan that drives great value to its customers.
Good place to work hard
Head of Shipping (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORMay 9, 2014
Pros: my hard work was recognized and rewarded
My employment there was enjoyable. I worked hard and long hours, usually working 55-60 hours per week. The pay was good and I loved working there. My boss was great. I was the oldest employee at the time and my boss said that I was the hardest working. I never missed a day of work. I learned about supervising others in a warehouse here and that sometimes working hard and being diligent pays off with raises and advancement.
great place to work
Warehouse Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVApril 11, 2014
Pros: stable company
Cons: not enought work
Great place to work, nice people, room for growth, management was great, co workers made the place fun. best part was working there, time flew
warehouse worker
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSApril 7, 2014
Under supervision, perform a wide variety of activities related to the receipt, inspection, processing, storage, distribution and moving of district supplies, materials, electronics, and equipment. Used Rf scan gun to scan products into locations while putting them away.
OH MY GOSH!!!
Assembly Line (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMarch 15, 2014
Please dont work here unless you can handle Chinese people's attutude. They will never show you stuff just like they affraid you will take over their jobs and they will be laid off. You will learn nothing from this company unless you are one of them :)
productive job fast pace job
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Ontario, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: sometimes didn't get breaks on time.
Packed on a assembly line.I learned how to put the data entry on hard drives.Management was great always willing to cross train and co-workers are team workers witch love to get the job done on time and correctly.The hardest part of this job was the schedule and the best part was I love to learn new things and they were willing to train.
Fun workplace
Repair technician 2 (Former Employee), Lavergn, tnJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: sometimes not enough work
Nice place to work. Great people. Hard work but allowed to to complete your job with little supervision. Friendly management.
Extremely competitive industry with low margins
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fremont, CADecember 17, 2013
Pros: stability, autonomous work environment, employees empowered in selling decisions
Cons: extremely low margins, hard to make commissions
My experience working at Synnex was enjoyable for the most part. Product training was excellent but at times excessive. With such a large product line the representatives often had a feeling of information overload with daily enhancement and upgrade announcements. The management at Synnex is extremely aggressive in creating new partnerships. The sales margins in this industry are extremely low and it is difficult for less tenured representatives to maintain their commissions consistently. The tenured representatives selectively sell higher margin hardware software or licenses.
Mgmt and Co-workers
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fremont, CADecember 13, 2013
Mgmt and Co-workers were great to work with. The mgmt had an open door policy which was very nice as an employee. The co-workers were very kind and helped out when there was a need.
Employees are very well compensated. We Have our annual Family trips. During christmas they always give us free fruit baskets and sweet ham.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Manila, P00November 13, 2013
Pros: annual family day, team outings, free movie screenings
Cons: airconditioning system of the building/ elevator
My typical day at work is to be on the phone for 7 1/2 hours. Assist customers with their inquiries, Process replacement and troubleshoot tv receivers. What I have learned is how to cope up with stress specially with Irate customers. Listening to customer complaints is just a walk in the park wherein an agent should always stay lively on the phone.
About the management employees are well paid. We get it on time. We do have pantry and sleeping areas where we could rest during breaks. If Im going to rate it 1 to 10, 10 being the highest I'll give them 8. Working with other people in the office is very enjoyable.
The hardest part of the job I would say is when employees are required to do overtime during rest day. Instead of spending time with the family. Most enjoyable part of work is payday.
good entry level position
carlos mahon (Former Employee), keasby,njJune 25, 2013
Leave you drained but keep you in shape and ready for the world.
Disorganized, no stability or job security
Electro- Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMarch 8, 2013
Cons: short breaks, long hours, informed at the last minute to work overtime
I worked for this company thru a staffing agency for 9 months. Its very disorganized, very low pay with extremely long hours. We would work 10 hour days 7 days a week for a month or two straight, then we would have no work for another month and were placed on call. We would have work, but no materials to do the job, or waiting around for supplies and material to start a job. A few of the lead supervisors were incompetent. I enjoyed and got along with all my co workers.

Very high turnover. People would get hired, then quit or get let go the next day.The job is easy, loading servers, cabling racks and testing the servers. But there was no work balance. Management sucked. We were dispensable to the company because we all were temp employees. Management did not want to make people permanent, so there is no security or stability with the job if you were a temp.

The most enjoyable part was when the shift was over and i could leave that hell hole, but would have to be right back at it the next day. Sometimes it felt like groundhog day, everyday was the same bs. Gained some knowledge and experience, but im glad ive moved on to a different job.

About SYNNEX

SYNNEX Corporation (SYNNEX) is a business process services company, serving resellers, retailers and original equipment manufacturers – Read more